PDA

View Full Version : Superstar Lawyer Johnnie Cochran Dies

PQQLK9
03-29-2005, 04:34 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/apgb_cochran2_050329_t.jpg
Johnnie Cochran, Attorney Who Represented O.J. Simpson at His Murder Trial, Dies at 67
By LINDA DEUTSCH AP Special Correspondent
The Associated PressThe Associated Press

LOS ANGELES Mar 29, 2005 Johnnie L. Cochran Jr., who became a legal superstar after helping clear O.J. Simpson during a sensational murder trial in which he uttered the famous quote, "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit," died Tuesday. He was 67.

Cochran died of a brain disorder in Los Angeles, said law partner Randy McMurray.

Cueless Joey
03-29-2005, 05:22 PM
I didn't know he was that ill.
God rest his soul.

sliprock
03-29-2005, 08:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr>
Cochran died of a brain disorder in Los Angeles, said law partner Randy McMurray.
<hr /></blockquote>

I wonder if the brain disorder was something that he caught from getting too close to the jury during OJ's case. Brain disorder could be a possible explaination for the verdict.

PQQLK9
03-29-2005, 08:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sliprock:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr>
<hr /></blockquote>

I wonder if the brain disorder was something that he caught from getting too close to the jury during OJ's case. Brain disorder could be a possible explaination for the verdict. <hr /></blockquote>

Get over it.