PDA

View Full Version : Stretch is gonna thaw out!

Stretch
03-30-2005, 05:39 PM
FINALY after the Jetsgo fiasco we got "reasonable" scare fare to......(drum roll please). FLORIDA !!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Flying down tomorrow night and staying the week then driving home. My-my just in time to catch the Fri night Franks tournament and the Sat night Fat Cat's due in Mont Dora. Sun, golf, Pool, swimming, daily high ball parties /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yeeee! Haaaa!! Luv yus all but i can't take this freekin wheather no more and working in a Freezer truck too!

Stretch out ~~still hopeing for Jamaica next year /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif~~

DebraLiStarr
03-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Stop by and say hi!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
03-30-2005, 06:49 PM
Hello Stretch,

If I am not still sick (yuk), I will stop by Franks on Friday night. I would hate to get you sick while you are down on vacation, but it would be nice to get together again.

eg8r

Stretch
03-30-2005, 07:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Stop by and say hi!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well I'll be sure to do that my dear. I'm sure The Fiance and i could sneek away with Daddy's car and spin down your way /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif, we're only outside Leesburg. Sorry, i had no idea you lived in the area. Just message me a way to contact you and maybe we could get together this Sun. or Mon.? St.

Stretch
03-30-2005, 07:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Hello Stretch,

If I am not still sick (yuk), I will stop by Franks on Friday night. I would hate to get you sick while you are down on vacation, but it would be nice to get together again.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

LOL Edd, I'm just getting over the same thing. Good to go now, but she was pretty tuff sleding last week. God i hate Buckley's /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but it works! Hope to see ya! St.