PDA

View Full Version : So It Begins...

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 07:05 AM
The countdown to the 30th Annual U.S. Open (http://www.azbilliards.com/2000pressrelease.cfm?id=404)

Rich R.
03-31-2005, 07:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> The countdown to the 30th Annual U.S. Open (http://www.azbilliards.com/2000pressrelease.cfm?id=404) <hr /></blockquote>
So, I guess you decided to attend? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Greg in VA
03-31-2005, 07:27 AM
I would love to go some time. Unfortunatly, my wife and I take our annual vacation to the Outer Banks in early Sept. What is the date(s) of this years open?

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 07:30 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna go. I've been so turned off by pool only because of this last relationship that I was in that I wound up leaving Valley Forge earlier than what I would've because right now, I hate pool. I don't watch it on TV, I haven't received my March issue of IP and I haven't even bothered calling to find out why 'cause I really don't care.

Anyway, since the Open is in 6 months, I should feel better about pool by then. Tickets go on sale tomorrow and I'm going to buy my ticket. What the hell...

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 07:38 AM
U.S.Open Dates Released Year Dates

2005 September 19-25
2006 September 4-10
2007 September 3-9
2008 September 1-7

Entries and Seat Sales Start April 1st of each year

Eric.
03-31-2005, 08:53 AM
I'm there.

Eric &gt;God willing

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 08:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> I'm there.

Eric &gt;God willing <hr /></blockquote>Bring Suzy! (Or is it Suzie?)

SpiderMan
03-31-2005, 09:12 AM
Does this mean you are back into pool now? No more PettyPoint excuses /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Wally_in_Cincy
03-31-2005, 09:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> I'm there.

<hr /></blockquote>

Me too.

I might take 2006 off and go to the Caribean instead /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eric.
03-31-2005, 09:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> I'm there.

Eric &gt;God willing <hr /></blockquote>Bring Suzy! (Or is it Suzie?) <hr /></blockquote>

(Susie) If we're still together, sure! Unfortunately, relationships can be like predicting the weather.

Eric &gt;not a weatherman

Eric.
03-31-2005, 09:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> I'm there.

<hr /></blockquote>

Me too.

I might take 2006 off and go to the Caribean instead /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I love the Carribean. Late Sept or early Oct. is a great time to go. The weather is nice and rates are good(tail end of Hurrican season). I havea timeshare in Cancun but I'm bored with it. I heard Punta Cana is a good spot in the Dominican Republic.

Eric

LARRY_BOY
03-31-2005, 09:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> The countdown to the 30th Annual U.S. Open (http://www.azbilliards.com/2000pressrelease.cfm?id=404) <hr /></blockquote>

Hi 9 bg .... I couldn't help but notice you sitting in the front row at the 2004 open. HOT HOT HOT!

Voodoo Daddy
03-31-2005, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> (Susie) If we're still together, sure! Unfortunately, relationships can be like predicting the weather.

Eric &gt;not a weatherman <hr /></blockquote>

Jesus H. Christ...aint that the truth!!!

LARRY_BOY
03-31-2005, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> (Susie) If we're still together, sure! Unfortunately, relationships can be like predicting the weather.

Jesus H. Christ...aint that the truth!!! <hr /></blockquote>

TAP TAP TAP...... <font color="red"> </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <font color="red"> </font color>

Greg in VA
03-31-2005, 10:10 AM
PS. Glad to see 9BG posting again...... I always enjoy them

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 10:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Does this mean you are back into pool now? No more PettyPoint excuses /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>I'm going to go shoot some with nAz tomorrow night, so slowly but surely I'm getting back in. As far as PettyPoint, I'm there regardless if it's pool related or not. Preferably during the mid summer months would be good.

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 10:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr>Hi 9 bg .... I couldn't help but notice you sitting in the front row at the 2004 open. HOT HOT HOT! <hr /></blockquote>Caution: Flattery gets you everywhere!!!

Wendy--&gt;flattered

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 10:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Jesus H. Christ...aint that the truth!!! <hr /></blockquote>I second that emotion!

Voodoo Daddy
03-31-2005, 10:40 AM
I'd say we should sit with each other at the open but concidering the reception at SBE/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif {I'm kidding, I'm kidding}.

Voodoo~~~would like to sit with the "R"'s and Wendy come Wednesday afternoon.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-31-2005, 10:50 AM
Once again.. April 1st is when you can purchase your VIP Seats

Where you can purchase VIP seating On-line (http://www.billiardhq.com/)

Days Price
Monday-Sunday $200.00
Tuesday-Sunday $180.00
Wednesday-Sunday $160.00
Thursday-Sunday $140.00
Friday-Sunday $120.00
General Admission Prices are $10.00 Per Session,
Day Session : 11am, 1pm and 3 pm
Evening Session: 6pm, 9pm, 11pm, 1am?

Voodoo Daddy
03-31-2005, 11:15 AM
Tom...when you coming?

Stretch
03-31-2005, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I'd say we should sit with each other at the open but concidering the reception at SBE/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif {I'm kidding, I'm kidding}.

Voodoo~~~would like to sit with the "R"'s and Wendy come Wednesday afternoon. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey! just popped in (flight leaves in 2 hours) anyway, i just checked my holiday schedule for Sept. I have a week off starting the 18th of Sept. and i just saw the open schedule posted here.....OMG! I might just show up cause i'll be off. Ok now i show how dumb i am.....where the hell is it?? St. ~~one of them dumb foreigners~~

Eric.
03-31-2005, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> (Susie) If we're still together, sure! Unfortunately, relationships can be like predicting the weather.

Jesus H. Christ...aint that the truth!!! <hr /></blockquote>

There is alot of truth in a joke, my brotha.

Eric

Eric.
03-31-2005, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Hey! just popped in (flight leaves in 2 hours) anyway, i just checked my holiday schedule for Sept. I have a week off starting the 18th of Sept. and i just saw the open schedule posted here.....OMG! I might just show up cause i'll be off. Ok now i show how dumb i am.....where the hell is it?? St. ~~one of them dumb foreigners~~

<hr /></blockquote>

http://www.q-masters.com/

I think you'll have a great time, if you come. Barry and Brady are great hosts and I love to support the people that support us.

Eric

bustah360
03-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey! 9 ball girl can never be reached by cell phone man...jeez...anywayz, just wanted to know more about the VIP price for the weekend (fri-sun) @$120...thats everything included? or just for the vip seating where I would still have to pay for general admission each day?

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 01:47 PM
I would looooooove to sit with you come Wednesday. Ugh, I was so out of sorts at VF but I'll be better come September. I promise!

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 01:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bustah360:</font><hr> Hey! 9 ball girl can never be reached by cell phone man...jeez...anywayz, just wanted to know more about the VIP price for the weekend (fri-sun) @$120...thats everything included? or just for the vip seating where I would still have to pay for general admission each day? <hr /></blockquote>OMG! Is this "Buffalo"??? Aaaahhh! Wassssuuuuppppp! Dude, I've been busy as all hell! I thought you were going to go to VF! I hope to see you in VA.

The $120 VIP seating is just that--a seat--not a bleacher. When you say that that includes everything, what do you mean?

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 02:05 PM
Oops! I thought you were my other bud "Buffalo". Check you PMs or call me right now. I was in a conference call!

bustah360
03-31-2005, 02:10 PM
what you mean buffalo ave.c chick!? LOL!! anywayz, I mean does it include general admission with the trade show part and stuff, not that its as big as valley forge or anything...but the $120 means I get a seat and entrance or do I get stuck with the entrance on top of that? I didn't see anywhere it stating how much the individual vip seating was gonna be for that's why I ask. in valley forge was vip prices for certain sessions blah blah blah...very easy, here I don't see much info...granted its not until sept. but booking for those seats starts tomorrow.

9 Ball Girl
03-31-2005, 02:32 PM
It's $120 for Friday thru Sunday. There is no extra entrance fee like at VF.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-31-2005, 03:43 PM
I might do a 'split' trip this year. Some time in Memphis (family ties) and then off to Norfolk.

I will probably be in VA either Wed or Thursday.

RedHell
04-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Saddly, Joy and I won't be part of this year open, unless some major money input show up.

We are heading to the carribean on the first of May and are planning to spend xmas in England with her family. That will pretty much eat up all my savings. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But you never know...

pooldaddy9
04-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Took me from 10:00 this morning to 6:00 tonight to get my seat but finally got it, I'm READY... Haven't heard anything about the CCB tournament yet.What's the word?

Tom_In_Cincy
04-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Seat #30 Dishaw section

9 Ball Girl
04-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Since 10 AM I tried and tried and nothing. Now I'm looking at the seats and they're all taken! I am so pissed off right now. I mean, all the way around the arena they're taken. That's what I get for leaving work early. This really sucks...

Dishaw #22 /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Ahem, make that Dishaw 37. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-02-2005, 08:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooldaddy9:</font><hr>Haven't heard anything about the CCB tournament yet.What's the word? <hr /></blockquote>As usual, I'll post more on that later. We're going to probably get the same deal as last year where we had our own room. It'll also be the same time frame. CCB 4...stay tuned for more news later. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wendy&lt;---like James Brown said, "I got the feeling...Baby Baby I got the feeling!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif