PDA

View Full Version : Q-guy?

SPetty
06-04-2002, 10:07 AM
I'm sure Q-guy *hates* this special attention, but did anyone else note that he's back?

I am sooo glad that you're back, Q-guy. I've missed you, and I know others have missed you as well. I was afraid we'd lost you forever.

Thanks for coming back and giving us another chance one more time yet again.

Most sincerely,

SPetty

P.S. If you would reset your settings to accept private messages, I wouldn't have had to go public with this note!

Tom_In_Cincy
06-04-2002, 04:26 PM
SPetty,

I agree.. Q-Guy has always been welcome, his posts have kept things stired up and controversial. And, I beleive that these types of post are needed to see views from all sides of any issue.

Q-Guy and I have had our differences and I always had to step back and re-think what I had tried to explain, and to his credit, I have had to make corrections. For this, I thank him.

Welcome back Q-Guy..

06-04-2002, 04:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> SPetty,

I agree.. Q-Guy has always been welcome, his posts have kept things stired up and controversial. And, I beleive that these types of post are needed to see views from all sides of any issue.

Q-Guy and I have had our differences and I always had to step back and re-think what I had tried to explain, and to his credit, I have had to make corrections. For this, I thank him.
<hr></blockquote>

oh yes, i remember q-guy as a giving human being. always willing to share his innermost honest feelings in a brotherly and loving....what??? he's not dead??? i thought tom.....oh well.

q's just another crusty fart like the rest of us.

dan...welcome anyway.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-04-2002, 04:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>crusty fart?<hr></blockquote>

HD,
I really don't know what you mean by crusty.. but I guess I qualify.. on both..

Q-guy
06-04-2002, 04:52 PM
That is very nice of you to say.

Ken
06-04-2002, 05:21 PM
I would put Q-guy's posts right up there with Dick Leonard's as the most valuable on this board. Of course he can be wrong as with that time he disagreed with me. In the case of the exchange that prompted his "time off" I happen to have first hand knowlege that proves him right "on point" in that matter. Let's hope he continues to give us the benefit of his knowledge.
KenCT