PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Cass man?

shoutout33
04-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Well I know I haven't been on the forums in a while, but I sent Chris a PM and haven't heard from him yet. Normally he is very quick with responses. I hope he's ok and everything. Is he at a tourney or something? Thanks all.

Scott Lee
04-03-2005, 10:45 AM
shoutout33...I believe CC & family are playing in the IA State Championships this weekend! I'm hoping to see them all tomorrow, on my way through town!

Scott Lee

Karatemom
04-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi shoutout and Scott! Unfortunately, we didn't make it to the IA State Championships this year, Chris was just too ill. But instead, we've been in Chicago, Zion, IL, to be exact, for an alternate treatment plan for him. We are leaving again tonite to stay for a few more days, before we come home to rest. After meeting with the doctor on Tuesday, we'll know more about his plans after Tuesday. The dr's in Chicago think they can help him where the dr's out here couldn't. Keep your fingers crossed.

Heide

Barbara
04-03-2005, 01:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> The dr's in Chicago think they can help him where the dr's out here couldn't. Keep your fingers crossed.

Heide <hr /></blockquote>

Heide,

I'm doing more than that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara

Troy
04-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Keep your spirits high and tell Chris he is always on my mind.

Troy

Kato
04-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Heide, you'll be getting a call from me on Wednesday. For whatever reason I don't have your cell number /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

R.J.

Rod
04-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Heide, give my best to Chris. I hope all goes well.

Rod

Vagabond
04-04-2005, 05:41 AM
Hi,
Please say hello to Chris
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sid_Vicious
04-04-2005, 05:44 AM
I am sorry things are rocky, tell Chris hi and that he knows we all hope and pray for him every day, I know I do. You'all take care and please stay in touch...sid

Perk
04-04-2005, 09:39 AM
My fingers are crossed, and my prayers are with your family!