PDA

View Full Version : FREE Roast or Crispy KFC Chicken Salads thru 04/27

SpiderMan
04-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Kentucky Fried Chicken has a coupon promotion, good through 4/27/05, for a free chicken salad (choice of BLT or Caesar, topped with either crispy or oven-roasted chicken) with any regular-price purchase. You can purchase the smallest menu item - one side dish, a biscuit, a small drink, whatever - and get the free salad (normally costs about $4 in Dallas).

I don't know if this is regional or nationwide, but I found this full-page ad/coupon in my mailbox on Friday. It was part of one of those ten-page coupon flyers that the mailman puts in every box.

Most people in apartments pull the coupon flyers out of their boxes and toss them straight into the closest trashcan. I went to two apartment complexes near my house, and scored about 50 of these flyers from the trashcans by the mail centers. That's enough for my girlfriend and I to each use one every day until the promotion runs out /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A lot of folks will probably check their mail today, and the cans will fill up again!

WARNING - Mailroom wastebaskets generally contain only mail, but avoid trashcans that are shared by the laundry room! Unless you like tobacco spit, old cheeseburgers, and diapers /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

SpiderMan

PQQLK9
04-04-2005, 09:50 PM
I'll check to see if that KFC promotion is here. A couple of years ago a resturant chain (Hops) sent out cupons for a buy one get one free dinner and I did the Apt. thing also. I ate a lot of Terayaki steak dinners. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiderMan
04-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Here are links to a couple of scans. One is the full-page ad, so you'll know what you're looking for. The other is just the coupon. Note that the fine print says "no reproductions accepted, so you'll have to go scrounge your own originals.

I got another 20 or so coupons on the way home from work today. Had to visit about 4 wastebaskets, so time is running out for picking the flyers up. I'm sending a batch to my Mom back home, as she doesn't eat red meat. Hope she doesn't get tired of chicken before the 27th!

SpiderMan

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/funkychateau/detail?.dir=9e1d&.dnm=bc44.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/funkychateau/detail?.dir=9e1d&.dnm=6b79.jpg&.src=ph