PDA

View Full Version : Scam Warning!!!

SPetty
04-05-2005, 12:11 PM
I hate for people to forward those pesky "warnings" as much as anyone, but this one is important! I hope I'm not too late.

Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around to shake off the ticks, DO NOT DO IT !!!

IT IS A SCAM. They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

I feel so stupid now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
04-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Damn! I told that guy to come during the chili fest...sid ;-)

Deeman2
04-05-2005, 12:38 PM
My next door neighbor has fallen for it twice in the same week. I only did once.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-05-2005, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Spetty:</font><hr>DO NOT DO IT !!! IT IS A SCAM.<hr /></blockquote>
Damn.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Damn! I told that guy to come during the chili fest...sid ;-) <hr /></blockquote>Double Damn!!!

Wendy&lt;---I could've been a contender! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman2
04-05-2005, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Spetty:</font><hr>DO NOT DO IT !!! IT IS A SCAM.<hr /></blockquote>
Damn.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Damn! I told that guy to come during the chili fest...sid ;-) <hr /></blockquote>Double Damn!!!

Wendy&lt;---I could've been a contender! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Watch the Chili Cookoff attendance go through the roof now.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

Deeman

Sid_Vicious
04-05-2005, 04:55 PM
More info than I needed to know Dee...sid

landshark77
04-05-2005, 08:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>

They only want to see you naked.

<hr /></blockquote>

Who doesn't??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
04-06-2005, 03:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> IT IS A SCAM. They only want to see you naked.<hr /></blockquote>
Trust me. When I answer the door, they will change their story. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
04-06-2005, 11:41 AM
I miss all the fun in Texas..... Deer Tics?

Falling off? dancing around? NAKED.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No Deer Tics in California...but plenty of NAKED bodies..

I swear... what they charge these young ladies for clothes.. it's outrages... the less the clothes cover.. the more expensive they cost...

Thongs...????? we use to call these 'weggies' and I don't ever remember them being comfortable /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

landshark77
04-06-2005, 08:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>

Thongs...????? we use to call these 'weggies' and I don't ever remember them being comfortable /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO! Have you tried the modern day version Tom? Your comparison to the weggie makes me worried about you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif