PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

06-04-2002, 02:31 PM

Patrick
06-04-2002, 03:32 PM
Why do you say planets?
You think alien means they are from space, the same place where earth is, the same dimension, I bet you also assume aliens have bodies, LOL.

Patrick

Jay M
06-04-2002, 03:45 PM
Where do you put that neck if not on a body? /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Jay M

Patrick
06-04-2002, 03:51 PM
Just because I have a human body doesn't mean I am one of you. The best disguise in a place with humans is a human body, very simple. You humans would get scared if I appeared in a different lifeform than what is on earth.
This is the same lifeform I chose as Jesus too, I hope this time you take me more seriously.
You call us autistics, because you don't know what we are, we all are a part of God's soul. The bigger part of God, the smarter they are, the smartest one is the one who makes the biggest missions, that's me, this time I will not fail.
Years ago I didn't know much, all these years that I've been searching for God, and here I am.

Patrick

Scott Lee
06-04-2002, 06:24 PM
Patrick...Check the dictionary! Autistic people do NOT talk at all! You never STOP talking/rambling/bullsh*tting
...frequently contributing nothing at all of value (like your last two posts here)!

Scott Lee

Patrick
06-04-2002, 08:34 PM
So my posts are not valuable when I am right and other posters posts are valuable when they are wrong? Very weird.
It was whitewolf who made this thread.
Your dictionary says wrong.

Patrick

06-04-2002, 09:12 PM
Patrick, what the hell are you talking about? One would normally assume that a higher intelligence would be able to clearly communicate his/her/its ideas. Of course, I'm 20-30 points shy of your minimum IQ for intelligent life, so maybe I just don't get it.

06-04-2002, 09:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Patrick, what the hell are you talking about? One would normally assume that a higher intelligence would be able to clearly communicate his/her/its ideas. Of course, I'm 20-30 points shy of your minimum IQ for intelligent life, so maybe I just don't get it. <hr></blockquote>

I was planning on having you explain it to me. Now what do I do?

Chris Cass
06-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Hi Eddie,

Geez, I was planning on you telling me. Well, all's not lost, there's always Big Al. He knows I'm sure. It's all a secret like that Texas Holdem game. My question is, how much is this gonna cost? LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~LMAO

Chris Cass
06-05-2002, 12:43 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

See, what you've gone and done. LOL

C.C.~~believes Whitewolf' up to nooooo good. LOL

Chris Cass
06-05-2002, 12:47 AM
Well, one things for sure Scott. You sure don't have a Autistic problem. LMAO

Regards,

C.C.~~Scott could sell a used Rambler. ROTFLMAO

Scott Lee
06-05-2002, 03:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>

C.C.~~Scott could sell a used Rambler. ROTFLMAO <hr></blockquote>

...AND get a good price! LOL

Scott

cheesemouse
06-05-2002, 05:14 AM
Eddie,
You made a joke Eddie, alright your coming around.....:) /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

rackmup
06-05-2002, 06:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>You think alien means they are from space<hr></blockquote>

Not all of us here at the CCB are that dumb. Some of us KNOW where aliens come from...

...some simply walk across the border from Mexico into southern California, others are smuggled by "Coyotes".

I see a lot of aliens every morning, standing in the parking lot of a local pool room, waiting to be picked up for "day work".

Regards,

Ken

06-05-2002, 08:11 AM
KEN!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!! I WAS ABOUT TO CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES (Whoever the heck they are?!) Missed you buddy, don't stay away that long again! It's been a little too quiet 'round here without you. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

SPetty
06-05-2002, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> Autistic people do NOT talk at all!<hr></blockquote>I don't think that's true - remember the character Raymond in the movie Rain Man? A little additional information:

http://www.autism-society.org/whatisautism/autism.html

Scott Lee
06-05-2002, 11:39 AM
SPetty...My mistake! Thanks for the link to better education!

Scott Lee

MikeM
06-05-2002, 01:04 PM
Lorri could explain it to us but only Patrick, the God, could make us comprehend it!

MM

:&gt;)

06-05-2002, 03:23 PM

Jay M
06-05-2002, 07:47 PM
Patrick's handle (screen name) is Elit and several other variations on that theme. He is extremely good at the video game. The other online players will all agree that he is one of the best at multiplayer, good enough that he has been accused of using some sort of tracking device to cheat at it. I don't believe that he cheats, but he IS that good at the game.

Patrick: I had an idea, remember a while back we were talking about how there is no money in online pool? Well, guess what... There ARE real video golf tournaments in vegas, maybe you should give those a shot, they seem to be paying out as well as the (non video game) professional pool tournaments are.

Jay M

06-05-2002, 07:56 PM
Well Patrick, with regard to our little universe here at the CCB, your dream certainly appears to have come true!:)

Patrick
06-06-2002, 06:57 AM
I don't play golf. A golf simulator is not like real life, you can't control speed in the game, you can only aim. In Virtual pool 3 you can do everything.
I would be ashamed to play video game tournaments.

Patrick

Jay M
06-06-2002, 07:06 AM
Why would you be ashamed? Pick something you like and are good at and be the very best. You've chosen VP3, which while fun won't buy you that new shaft for your cue. We had a long discussion in VP3 one day about what you wanted to do with your life. You went to some rather extreme goals. That's fine, but the reality of economics means that in order to achieve any of the goals which you set, you have to have money. Chemical research is expensive... Space travel is expensive... even picking a fight with everyone on the planet would be expensive. Does it really matter how you come by the money if you don't deliberately harm other people to get it? Maybe you would feel ashamed, but then maybe you could use Video Game tournaments to finance your ventures and achieve one of your ultimate goals... stranger things have happened.

Jay M

06-06-2002, 07:12 AM
What is autism anyway?
Its just a name for a group of people who seem to act differently...
They dont know what it is, they just say its autism, thats the only thing they know realy, the name for whatever it is.

Why do you think effren reyes is treated like a kid?
Its hard for me to explain how he got this way, i know exactly how, but all i can say is that he is intelligent and hates the way people talk to him very much.
People just got the wrong idea about him...

Autism is not a flaw or handicap, its a different way of living.

There isnt realy a border here, some are just more 'different' than others.

heater451
06-06-2002, 10:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> I don't play golf. A golf simulator is not like real life, you can't control speed in the game, you can only aim. In Virtual pool 3 you can do everything.<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>
I don't play golf sims either, but I do know that they have more control that you're believing. I'm guessing that pool lends itself to better physics engine dynamics--in a "real world" vs. gaming simulator sort of way.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> I would be ashamed to play video game tournaments.
Patrick <hr></blockquote>
Man, playing videogames for a living has been a dreamjob for me since the Atari 2600 days!

As for tournaments, if only I were better at Quake: Arena. . . .

Scott Lee
06-06-2002, 11:05 AM
Malcolm...Here's your answer, courtesy of SPetty!:

Autism impacts the normal development of the brain in the areas of social interaction and communication skills. Children and adults with autism typically have difficulties in verbal and non-verbal communication, social interactions, and leisure or play activities. The disorder makes it hard for them to communicate with others and relate to the outside world.

Seems to fit a description of you and your ranting posts, doesn't it? Like I told you several times before...if you would just start or end your posts with IMO (im my opinion), even if you "know" you're right, you will find you'll get along much better with the posters here.

Scott Lee

06-06-2002, 11:43 AM
Dont you think ive heard that before?
They dont have a clue trust me.

06-06-2002, 11:44 AM
I shouldnt have made that post, thats for sure...
I always forget how you think.