PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story (Measles Cue Ball)

PQQLK9
04-05-2005, 06:01 PM
While at the Pool Room today a few of us were dicussing Cue Tips , Cue Balls etc.
One of the fellows who has been playing daily with his Measles cue ball kept referring to it as the "three dot ball" and when I tried to convince him and his buddies that it had "six dots" they insisted on handing the ball to me so I could count the dots. DUH !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I finally convinced them by covering three dots with my fingers and showing then that there were still three more left. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.saluc.com/visu/blisterPROCUP.jpg

Leviathan
04-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Nick, you just made my day.

Alan /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ChuckR
04-06-2005, 06:13 AM
Sounds like you may also tell these guys that the earth is round and see what they say.

pooltchr
04-06-2005, 07:11 AM
LOL, Nick!
I still have yours on my desk.
Steve

Eric.
04-06-2005, 08:07 AM
LOL! Let's hope those guys never have kids. No sense reproducing THAT gene pool /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric >Darwin awards comes to mind

Deeman2
04-06-2005, 08:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> kept referring to it as the "three dot ball" and when I tried to convince him and his buddies that it had "six dots" they insisted on handing the ball to me so I could count the dots. DUH !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<font color="blue">Does this mean you could play them a race to six and quit after you had three on the wire? </font color>

Deeman

pooltchr
04-06-2005, 09:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> kept referring to it as the "three dot ball" and when I tried to convince him and his buddies that it had "six dots" they insisted on handing the ball to me so I could count the dots. DUH !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Nick, you're going to have to find a new room...Chuck-E-Cheese really isn't working out!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve