PDA

View Full Version : Hey Barbara

landshark77
04-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Did the JPNEWT April date change it's location? What was discussed in this thread (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=174355&Forum=cc b&Words=tiffany%20nelson&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Sea rchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=174127&Search =true#Post174355) does not match what is on your web page. Are the pros still playing in it or did that change too?

Thanx for your help.

Barbara
04-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Michelle,

I sent out a group email. Did you get it? If not, pm me with your email info again.

Yeah, Prime Time cancelled on me and I was able to get another room but since it was such short notice, the RO cold only come up with $500 added which I appreciate. It's at Clifton Billiards in Clifton, NJ. And it's Amateur/Semi-Pro only with the Q for the WPBA Florida event. The room is great! It's located on the second floor and used to be owned by Ray Martin.

I was just talking with the RO today and I haven't had my first event with him and here he wants us back already in December! LOL!!

Barbara

landshark77
04-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanx. Great news that they want you back already. Too bad Prime Time cancelled out on you. BTW, you got mail. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
04-06-2005, 03:02 AM
Well...............?
Carol~LMAO!

Barbara
04-06-2005, 04:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Well...............?
Carol~LMAO! <hr /></blockquote>

WHAT???!!

I could've sworn I added landshark77 to my group email when I got home from Hagerstown. My laptop crashed on my a few weeks ago and Pete was able to recover my addresses and restore them to my new laptop. I think I have a permissions problem with the group email because I just added a bunch of names, and when I just reopened the group, they weren't there.

So now I have to go back a year's worth of names and make sure they get added back to the group. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara

landshark77
04-06-2005, 07:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Well...............?
Carol~LMAO! <hr /></blockquote>

I'm not getting it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I wanna LMAO too! Clue me in!

CarolNYC
04-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Landshark,
Just seeing your name cracks me up-well,are you coming to play in the nEWT or what? Or do I have to wait to see you in Vegas?
Carol~WELL.............

CarolNYC
04-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Thank God for the "big guy"
And I got the info-thanks Barb!
Carol

landshark77
04-06-2005, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Landshark,
Just seeing your name cracks me up-well,are you coming to play in the nEWT or what? Or do I have to wait to see you in Vegas?
Carol~WELL............. <hr /></blockquote>

Ah, glad my name is funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Nope, won't be at this one. I really wanna just give my $50 to the pros, so I'll wait until next time. Actually, we have a chairty thing the same weekend or else I would be there. I would have dipped out on the local event here if I was able to play the big guns there. Not that you are not a big gun Carol, because you are...but when you knock me to the loser's side then what? I wanna get my butt kicked twice in a row! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
04-06-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we have a chairty thing <hr /></blockquote>

Hey, whats the charity?
Carol

landshark77
04-06-2005, 08:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>

Hey, whats the charity?
Carol <hr /></blockquote>
Ah...For the MS Society...pool tourney, double elem, race to 3 winners side, race to one loser's side. APA rules. Top three places will receive a custom cue. (Like I need more cues /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif). This is the second year we have done it...it is very thrown together...hopefully if it is done again it can be planned better and worth the time to mention it. It is really just gonna be friends battling it out for sticks, thus my inquiry else where...

CarolNYC
04-07-2005, 02:24 AM
Good luck !
Carol~like she needs ANOTHER cue,yeah right!
"She sits at the booths
With her smiling white tooths
Displaying "THE" Sarah Rousey cue
For all to view
You can look but dont touch
cause she'll get in a huff
But If she is good
I'll invite her to the hood
And I'll let her touch and view
"THE" Carol Clark Eurowest cue" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Word!LMAO!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
04-07-2005, 06:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! The hood! Is this a challenge? THE Sarah Rousey vs. THE Carol Clark? The loser gets to feel up the winner's cue??? I think you should know that there is plenty of Carol Clark DNA on her cue already! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

The hood....man you are too funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Word!

Barbara
04-07-2005, 06:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! The hood! Is this a challenge? THE Sarah Rousey vs. THE Carol Clark? The loser gets to feel up the winner's cue??? I think you should know that there is plenty of Carol Clark DNA on her cue already! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

The hood....man you are too funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Word! <hr /></blockquote>

Okay youse two! Am I gonna hafta keep you two separated at one of my events or what?

Barbara

9 Ball Girl
04-07-2005, 06:58 AM
Carol - You're a poet and I guess you know it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark - did you know that Jennifer Barretta is getting her own line of cues from McDermott called the Barretta Collection (http://www.mcdermottcue.com/PAGES/Splash%20&amp;%20Home/McDermott%20Cue%20Home%20Page.htm)?

landshark77
04-07-2005, 07:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
landshark - did you know that Jennifer Barretta is getting her own line of cues from McDermott called the Barretta Collection (http://www.mcdermottcue.com/PAGES/Splash%20&amp;%20Home/McDermott%20Cue%20Home%20Page.htm)? <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah I saw that over at AZ. Vivian also has a line of cues thru them. They must be pretty excited. Does this mean Jenn is going to be playing with a McDermott? Does anyone know about Vivian?

landshark77
04-07-2005, 07:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
Okay youse two! Am I gonna hafta keep you two separated at one of my events or what?

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

All I know is if she ever tries to shark me I will not hesitate to tell the TD. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif