PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Roll Call!!!

Barbara
04-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Q: Who all from this board is going to Vegas for the Amateur BCA event in May?

A: Plenty!

Q: And who from this board will be playing in the WPBA BCA Pro Event?

A: CA<font color="purple">RO</font color><font color="red">L C</font color>LA<font color="purple">RK</font color>!!!

Barbara~~~Carol's hair colors - past, present, and future... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

littleCajun
04-06-2005, 01:41 PM
I will be There. I arrive on the 13th. Anyone intersted in going to the buffet at the Stardust?

CarolNYC
04-06-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Carol's hair colors - past, present, and future <hr /></blockquote>
LMAO-your killing me Barb!
Now I have to design my own color,jeesh!
Hey, thanks for the announcement,although it wasnt necessary /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I have a feeling we're going to have a good time and Im gonna be sweating anyone/everyones matches that I can!
We'll have to workout some kind of meeting place-I come in on the 14th-evening,so Im game for anything as long as I dont have a match-ITE! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol~blue&amp;yellow makes green????????

SPetty
04-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Carol, I might miss your first match, as I don't arrive until the evening of the 16th, but I'll be there for all your matches after that! Front row! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CarolNYC
04-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Spetty,
Just knowing you're gonna be there,somewhere and we're gonna hang,at sometime,hopefully with RIP,too,makes me happy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Carol

SPetty
04-06-2005, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote littleCajun:</font><hr> Anyone interested in going to the buffet at the Stardust? <hr /></blockquote>Are you offering to be the CCB "Julie, the Cruise Director" in Vegas this year? That entails figuring out when and where to meet, when and where to go, and making sure we all know about it and making it sound like fun so we want to go!

What's so special about the buffet at the Stardust?

Barbara
04-06-2005, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Carol~blue&amp;yellow makes green???????? <hr /></blockquote>

Carol Carol Carol...

Now that you have a cue with colors other than black and white, you must color-coordinate with it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I sneakily suspected you picked one with purplewood for a reason. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Think of your hair on your head as a reflection of the colors in your cue - purple, black - hey! It's worked in the past! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

randyg
04-06-2005, 03:10 PM
randyg for 28 days.

Barbara
04-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey Randy!!

You and Roger go get 'um! Ref away Baby!!

And wear comfortable shoes. Preferably black. LOL!

Barbara

Rip
04-06-2005, 05:20 PM
I'll be there...here!
Rip~looking forward to seeing the CCB crowd!

CarolNYC
04-07-2005, 02:27 AM
Rip,Rip,Rip
And I'll be looking forward to seeing you and that GREAT smile!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarolNYC
04-07-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>
Its 2 bucks-all you can eat! LMAO-Nah, only kidding,I have no idea, but the Splash bar seems the likely place to have the initial meet&amp;greet /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

Eric.
04-07-2005, 08:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote>
Its 2 bucks-all you can eat! LMAO-Nah, only kidding,I have no idea, but the Splash bar seems the likely place to have the initial meet&amp;greet /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol <hr /></blockquote>

May 13th thru 20th.

The Splash bar works for me. The Steak House across the street has great steaks and personally, I'm partial to the seafood buffet at the Rio. Just wish Spidey was going so I could try to challenge his crab leg eating crown /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric

landshark77
04-07-2005, 09:09 AM
I wanna go! But I can't. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'll call in sick if someone wants to sneak me on their carry on. Any takers?? You guys have to promise to party up for me. It is right after my birthday..so there is your reason to party hardy!

CarolNYC
04-07-2005, 10:49 AM
May 14th-22nd
Lets do it,Eric! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol

Voodoo Daddy
04-07-2005, 10:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Rip,Rip,Rip
And I'll be looking forward to seeing you and that GREAT smile!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Carol...when ya see RIP...punch him for me will ya? &lt;not mad at RIP but he lives too far for me to do it from here, HAHAHAHAHA&gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Have fun everyone!!!

CarolNYC
04-07-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
punch him for me will ya <hr /></blockquote>
REAL "HARD!"LMAO
Carol~melts when she sees Rip smile,cm'on now!

cuechick
04-08-2005, 06:39 AM
I will be there for the singles...I skipped it last year, should be fun! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif