PDA

View Full Version : Religous Right takes over Billiard Forum

Deeman2
04-07-2005, 11:32 AM
Misleading title I admit. However, as a person of religeon who is not evangelical but believes we all have a right to our beliefs without ridicule for our faith or lack thereof, I want to have a thread about the vast silent group of us (5 out a 1,000) who have been and continue to be the unwiting victims of Alien Sexual Abduction.

Yes, despite the shame and sorrow this has brought me. I have come out of the closet to admit to my nightmarish victimization by these little grey creeps.

It all started 28 years ago when I was innocently finishing off a 24 pack and was accosted by them, levitated into a cigar shaped craft by a smallish, large breasted little greyish woman wearing a t-shirt that said, "My parents went to earth and probed Betty Hill and all I got was this lousey T-shirt."

Many scoffed at my story (later revealed under hypnosis [well, it was a seconol induced trance state anyway.]) Hey, they laughed at Einsteln, they laughed at Hawking, they even laughed at Benny Hill!

Anyway, these mightmarish events have unfolded over the years to where similar abductions occur to me several times a month, usually co-insiding with my shock treatment days.

Many of you will say, "You have nothing to fear from the "Visitors" as they are small, weak and can't even run 100 balls." I am here to tell you, "Beware, look to the skies."

As me and Deewoman are off to New Orleans to celebrate her birthday at the Jazz Festival and relieve a couple of guys of their meager barrels in billiards, I won't relate the whole grusome details of my encounters of the fifth kind. I'll just save that until Monday to see if other brave souls are willing to come forward to share their experiences.

Of course, for you naysayers and nits, I do have photographic proof of my experiences I would be happy to share. But be warned, sex betwen a 6'3" 275 virile male and a 72 pound grey is not a pretty site. For others who can't stand the thought of this, I, of course, have that original t-shirt....

Deeman
humbled by these experiences....

SPetty
04-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Religous Right takes over Billiard Forum
Well, duh! That happened months ago!

But, your post does remind me of a verse in a song by a Texas musician named Brian Burns:

<font color="blue">Somewhere in Oklahoma
Near the banks of a moonlit stream,
Old Frank Leonard was fishing trout
When he was blinded by the beam
Of strange celestial voyagers
Who had travelled space and time
Just to pull his britches down
And see what's on Frank's mind...</font color>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-07-2005, 12:42 PM
and then there was Hey Mr. Spaceman by the Byrds

and Flying Purple People Eater by Sheb Wooley (but you're too young to remember that)

SpiderMan
04-07-2005, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> and then there was Hey Mr. Spaceman by the Byrds

and Flying Purple People Eater by Sheb Wooley (but you're too young to remember that) <hr /></blockquote>

You forgot "Rapture" by Blondie.

SpiderMan

Deeman2
04-07-2005, 12:57 PM
I can see that I'm not taken seriously here. Just wait to see how you are when those long cold grey fingers are up near your gizzard! see y'all Monday...if THEY don't get me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I warned you.....

Deeman
may Klatoo barada your nikto....

nAz
04-07-2005, 01:45 PM
lol, i loved that movie.

dude were you probed or is that a myth?

ceebee
04-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Deeman, I too have met the folks from the "other side". It was 23 years ago, when I was playing very good Snooker.

The Pool Hall was closing down &amp; I was walking to my car, when a beam of light sucked me up into the the bright clouds.

These little guys, skinny 5 footers, all had 6 foot cues. That's opposite from us. We're all 6 foot, fat &amp; have 5 foot cues.

The SUPER Snooker Table was great, rolled great, but it had 2, 3, 4 &amp; 5 marked all over the rails.

The little guy, that I intially met, would holler something like "98&amp;^$%84", then hit the cue ball. I watched the cue ball go 2, 3 or 4 rails &amp; knock the object ball perfectly into the hole.

So, when it was my shot, I tried hollering "98&amp;^$%84", but I couldn't make the shot.

The little guy would say, "nice try, but you ain't holdin' your mouth right" !

Stretch
04-12-2005, 08:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> Misleading title I admit. However, as a person of religeon who is not evangelical but believes we all have a right to our beliefs without ridicule for our faith or lack thereof, I want to have a thread about the vast silent group of us (5 out a 1,000) who have been and continue to be the unwiting victims of Alien Sexual Abduction.

Yes, despite the shame and sorrow this has brought me. I have come out of the closet to admit to my nightmarish victimization by these little grey creeps.

It all started 28 years ago when I was innocently finishing off a 24 pack and was accosted by them, levitated into a cigar shaped craft by a smallish, large breasted little greyish woman wearing a t-shirt that said, "My parents went to earth and probed Betty Hill and all I got was this lousey T-shirt."

Many scoffed at my story (later revealed under hypnosis [well, it was a seconol induced trance state anyway.]) Hey, they laughed at Einsteln, they laughed at Hawking, they even laughed at Benny Hill!

Anyway, these mightmarish events have unfolded over the years to where similar abductions occur to me several times a month, usually co-insiding with my shock treatment days.

Many of you will say, "You have nothing to fear from the "Visitors" as they are small, weak and can't even run 100 balls." I am here to tell you, "Beware, look to the skies."

As me and Deewoman are off to New Orleans to celebrate her birthday at the Jazz Festival and relieve a couple of guys of their meager barrels in billiards, I won't relate the whole grusome details of my encounters of the fifth kind. I'll just save that until Monday to see if other brave souls are willing to come forward to share their experiences.

Of course, for you naysayers and nits, I do have photographic proof of my experiences I would be happy to share. But be warned, sex betwen a 6'3" 275 virile male and a 72 pound grey is not a pretty site. For others who can't stand the thought of this, I, of course, have that original t-shirt....

Deeman
humbled by these experiences.... <hr /></blockquote>

Um, where to start lol. Good read Dee. Alien encounters of the fifth kind. I think i rented that last week (vol.5)lol. St.

DickLeonard
04-12-2005, 09:14 AM
SPetty no Frank Leonard in my family for 100s of years back.####

Deeman2
04-12-2005, 09:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol, i loved that movie. <font color="blue"> My favorite sci fi of all time...</font color>

dude were you probed or is that a myth? <font color="blue"> Since I have never been to prison (they never proved any charges) I guess I never have been probed properly by aliens but I am interested in the subject (not being probed but the whole alien thing). Hell, I never even encountered Elvis and I grew up in Memphis!

Being a romantic, I have always wanted to believe in life elsewhere but never seen anything I could not rationalize (with the exceptions or Michael Jackson, Moment of Inertia and String Theory). I keep hoping they will abduct me before it's my time to join that big poolhall in the sky but, so far, no dice....but I can make up a hell of a story. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font color>

Deeman
take me away Angelina Jolie (but not to the mental ward...)

<hr /></blockquote>

Steve - Detroit
04-12-2005, 06:59 PM
I don't know where you get your [censored], Dee, but I sure wish it was marketed up here in Detroit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deeman2
04-13-2005, 06:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Steve - Detroit:</font><hr> I don't know where you get your [censored], Dee, but I sure wish it was marketed up here in Detroit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Steve,

I lived in Detroit when I first started posting on CCB, maybe in 1998 or 99. Loved the great weather, the trafic and the pool. (I really do miss the pool players). Had some great match-ups there. You could get all the grief you wanted in a weekly tournament! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif </font color>

I worked for GM and they definitely did not like their executives being abducted by aliens, although many were obviouly aliens in diguise!

In the past few years I have moved from Pataya, Thailand to Yokohama Japan to Frankfurt Germany, to Spartanburg, SC. to Detroit to Helena, Ar. to Sedelia, Mo. to York, PA. to Auburn, AL. to Longview, Texas...It's hard to hit a moving target.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman

TomBrooklyn
04-13-2005, 11:22 PM
I love that line the Gary Shandling says to the older drunk woman in the bar scene of "What Planet Are You From?" It's sooo funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One
04-14-2005, 02:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> levitated into a cigar shaped craft by a smallish, large breasted little greyish woman wearing a t-shirt that said, "My parents went to earth and probed Betty Hill and all I got was this lousey T-shirt."<hr /></blockquote>
The Greys have breasts and T-shirts? I thought they all had identical bodies, not male nor female. They must be very stupid, unless they were joking, which makes them stupid anyways.

Deeman2
04-14-2005, 05:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> levitated into a cigar shaped craft by a smallish, large breasted little greyish woman wearing a t-shirt that said, "My parents went to earth and probed Betty Hill and all I got was this lousey T-shirt."<hr /></blockquote>
The Greys have breasts and T-shirts? I thought they all had identical bodies, not male nor female. They must be very stupid, unless they were joking, which makes them stupid anyways.
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Patrick/One:

Hey, Dude, this is my fantasy and I'll put breasts on them if i feel like it....Get you own fantasy. OH! YOu already have a few! My bad..... </font color>

Deeman