PDA

View Full Version : The "problem" with me

One
04-10-2005, 06:35 PM
The "problem" with me is that I assume all you humans have a collective consciousness, but instead you think you are separate individuals and each one has different memories.

So I talk to all humans equally, I expect you remember what I told another human and continue the conversation with the next human. This results in confusion and misunderstanding on your part. I don't even look at the names of those who made the posts. You are all the same to me = Human race. I talk to every race like I expect they are all connected. It is like talking to a team and the word instantly spreads around in that team.

You would call this a "mental disorder" but it is the opposite. Is there a name for this "disorder" or am I the first one? How about calling it TOD = "The One Disorder"? Or just "ONE".

SecaucusFats
04-10-2005, 07:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> The "problem" with me is that I assume all you humans have a collective consciousness, but instead you think you are separate individuals and each one has different memories.

So I talk to all humans equally, I expect you remember what I told another human and continue the conversation with the next human. This results in confusion and misunderstanding on your part. I don't even look at the names of those who made the posts. You are all the same to me = Human race. I talk to every race like I expect they are all connected. It is like talking to a team and the word instantly spreads around in that team.

You would call this a "mental disorder" but it is the opposite. Is there a name for this "disorder" or am I the first one? How about calling it TOD = "The One Disorder"? Or just "ONE".

<hr /></blockquote>

There is a name for your disorder, it is called autism. You are autistic (specifically you suffer from Asperberg's Syndrome). Basically this means that your brain is wired so differently from all others that you are incapable of normal interaction and understanding of others.

There is no point in discussing anything with you, because you are the ultimate outsider. You live in a world so far removed from normal that you cannot even realize your own humanity.

Please, please, do us all a favor and go away, that's all..just go away and stay away.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you but you are a mega pain in the azz with your nonsensical rambling, so just go find some other folks to bother. Better yet why don't you join a forum specifically for autistic people, at least there you can all revel in your warped sensibilities.

Popcorn
04-10-2005, 08:31 PM
"Honestly, I feel sorry for you but you are a mega pain in the azz with your nonsensical rambling,"

At the beginning there is a place where you can see who is making the posting and you don't have to read it. Your inability to avoid reading his posts may be a sign of a potential compulsive disorder. Just practice exercising self-restraint and if it is too much for you may wish to seek help.

SecaucusFats
04-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

One
04-10-2005, 08:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> The "problem" with me is that I assume all you humans have a collective consciousness, but instead you think you are separate individuals and each one has different memories.

<hr /></blockquote>

There is a name for your disorder, it is called autism. You are autistic (specifically you suffer from Asperberg's Syndrome). Basically this means that your brain is wired so differently from all others that you are incapable of normal interaction and understanding of others.

There is no point in discussing anything with you, because you are the ultimate outsider. You live in a world so far removed from normal that you cannot even realize your own humanity.

Please, please, do us all a favor and go away, that's all..just go away and stay away.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you but you are a mega pain in the azz with your nonsensical rambling, so just go find some other folks to bother. Better yet why don't you join a forum specifically for autistic people, at least there you can all revel in your warped sensibilities. <hr /></blockquote>

In school 6 and half years ago I was in an Asperger class. But they were too weird so I quit school a month later.

There is no problem with my brain, I live outside my body. You humans live inside your bodies which makes you humans.
"I am as much human as you are the car you drive" - One

Popcorn
04-10-2005, 10:44 PM
You are one sick guy.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Patrick has stated previously he had asberger's syndrome.

previous thread (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=25804&amp; Forum=All_Forums&amp;Words=asberger&amp;Match=Entire%20Phr ase&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=25804&amp; Search=true#Post25804)

give him some slack or just don't read his posts

please

SecaucusFats
04-11-2005, 05:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> You are one sick guy. <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks, I really try hard.

Ladies and gentlemen, members of the press, members of the academy.. I'm honored to receive this award as recognition for my efforts, why... I feel positively giddy and refreshingly disturbed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

"C'mon everybody get down with the sickness." /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

http://www.helpthedogs.org/captions/sicktire.gif

nhp
04-11-2005, 10:47 PM
There are people with autism that are known to be geniuses. I heard that sometimes they focus on one thing and they become very good at it. I was not aware that One was autistic. Although some of what he says is just plain silly, I guess it's a good thing that he loves pool. I had thought prior to this that he was doing all of this as a joke, or to be a troll. If that's not the case then I welcome him here.

Keith Talent
04-12-2005, 06:03 AM
Wally, I don't see where in that thread Patrick admits to having the condition. Only says less than seriously that he may have taken a test .. of some kind, which he concluded had to have been an IQ test, and of course it failed to detect his soaring numbers there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think he's just having fun with some folks who are bunged up with sick humor impairment tendency.

Popcorn
04-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Ever hear of this guy?
http://www.golftodaymagazine.com/0410oct/rainman.htm

Keith Talent
04-12-2005, 10:59 AM
That's a great story, Popcorn.

Btw, I'm not saying you're buying the Patrick has autism or asperger's syndrome here ... but for those who might be, I'm thinking that autistics can do some amazing stuff, but I believe one thing they really don't understand is humor. Which I think would rule out the diagnosis for Mr. One ... although if I think he's funny, maybe it means I to see a shrink myself.

SpiderMan
04-12-2005, 12:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> That's a great story, Popcorn.

Btw, I'm not saying you're buying the Patrick has autism or asperger's syndrome here ... but for those who might be, I'm thinking that autistics can do some amazing stuff, but I believe one thing they really don't understand is humor. Which I think would rule out the diagnosis for Mr. One ... although if I think he's funny, maybe it means I to see a shrink myself. <hr /></blockquote>

That seems to tie in well with what we've observed from Patrick. I don't think I've seen him understand, or intentionally generate, humor, but some of the things he says are silly enough to be funny. Like the time he implied Scott Lee was an ape /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif : Scott the Ape-Man (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=19528&amp; Forum=All_Forums&amp;Words=human%20planet%20ape%20patr ick&amp;Match=And&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;M ain=19211&amp;Search=true#Post19528)

SpiderMan

MosconiJr
04-13-2005, 06:32 AM
Did you hear about that guy who is a pool playing savant? They say that he acts really uncouth and vulgar when he plays, but can run out better than anyone. He screams and yells at everyone who even glances at him and makes a spectacle and causes a scene every time he plays.

His name is Earl Strickland /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

MosconiJr

wolfdancer
04-13-2005, 10:37 AM
I've read a few stories about Moe Norman over the years.
Never anything about a mental disorder though.
I tried Natural golf, but it seemed unnatural to me....I stuck with the USGA approved "missionary" position.
Ben Hogan's secret didn't help my drive either, but Victoria's Secret can definately add some length

Deeman2
04-13-2005, 10:59 AM
ONE IS THE LONELEST NUMBER THAT WILL EVER BE.....

Deeman

wolfdancer
04-13-2005, 10:59 AM
SF, I think your Asberger assessment is skewed. Autistics don't
normally interact much....and Patrick, excuse me, the One, has been posting here for a few years now.
Before he became the best pool player on the planet...although we're not sure which planet he is referring to.....he peppered the boards with repeatable, basic questions about pool.....until he had exasperated everyone, including the webmaster....and was banned for awhile
He reemerged as a virtual champion....and authored his own pool web site.....
Then, apparently after watching too many reruns of "Smallville" on tv....he began suspecting he too, was from
a different place in the cosmos.
Thus the metamorphosis into "The One"
I think he is just having some fun, at the expense of anyone he ticks off.
I enjoy his posts....

One
04-15-2005, 03:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> That's a great story, Popcorn.

Btw, I'm not saying you're buying the Patrick has autism or asperger's syndrome here ... but for those who might be, I'm thinking that autistics can do some amazing stuff, but I believe one thing they really don't understand is humor. Which I think would rule out the diagnosis for Mr. One ... although if I think he's funny, maybe it means I to see a shrink myself. <hr /></blockquote>

I understand humor, but it is stupid.

One
04-15-2005, 03:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> Ever hear of this guy?
http://www.golftodaymagazine.com/0410oct/rainman.htm <hr /></blockquote>

So who is the Rain Main of pool?

One
04-15-2005, 03:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> he peppered the boards with repeatable, basic questions about pool.....until he had exasperated everyone, including the webmaster....and was banned for awhile
He reemerged as a virtual champion....and authored his own pool web site.....
<hr /></blockquote>
When I was a beginner I wanted answers for my questions, I made 20 posts with questions but nobody had answers for them all, or they had answers but wouldn't share them with everyone because they are so selfish and want every advantage to win!

So after a few years of thinking I figured out all answers by myself, now I am back to share all the answers with everyone in this forum, is this so bad?

"Inventing something is just adding pieces of already existing knowledge together" - One

One
04-15-2005, 04:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> Wally, I don't see where in that thread Patrick admits to having the condition. Only says less than seriously that he may have taken a test .. of some kind, which he concluded had to have been an IQ test, and of course it failed to detect his soaring numbers there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think he's just having fun with some folks who are bunged up with sick humor impairment tendency. <hr /></blockquote>
"IQ tests are made for ignorant stupid people who think they are intelligent." - One

"IQ tests do not measure intelligence; they measure stupidity no matter what score you get." - One

"Getting a maximum score in IQ tests shows that you are stupid enough to learn the knowledge that is needed." - One

"I would be ashamed to have a high IQ score." - One

One
04-15-2005, 04:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Although some of what he says is just plain silly<hr /></blockquote>
What is silly besides "Efren Reyes sucks"?

wolfdancer
04-15-2005, 04:07 PM
It's not bad at all, and I applaud anyone willing to share their knowledge on a subject.
I'm still working on your recommended sitting positions when playing VP.....since I don't play VP, i use the suggestions for when I am at my computer......or when I am waiting,hoping, praying, for my opponent to stop shooting.
BY the way, there was a cult leader called himself the One...and preached that the "end" was near....and people should sell all their worldly possessions,give him the $$ and follow him to some mountain, where they would all be saved.
You ain't advocating the same, is you?????

DebraLiStarr
04-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Patrick,
Everything you say is silly to me. I'm sure that you actually believe in your superior intellect but what do you have to show for it? If you know more about pool than all of us then shouldnt you be winning every tournament in sight? If your intellect is far superior to everybody else, then would you not hold several degrees in various fields? Are you graduate of MIT or Harvard? If not, why?

My point is this: I have no problem with your IQ tests and your statements unless you can articulate the success it has brought to your life. Until you can do that without putting everybody else down for not matching or exeeding your intellect --- then to me you are still a crazy cuckoo with a keyboard --- regardless of your condition. Have a nice day - Nannoo-Nannoo.

One
04-15-2005, 04:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Patrick,
Everything you say is silly to me. I'm sure that you actually believe in your superior intellect but what do you have to show for it? If you know more about pool than all of us then shouldnt you be winning every tournament in sight? If your intellect is far superior to everybody else, then would you not hold several degrees in various fields? Are you graduate of MIT or Harvard? If not, why?

My point is this: I have no problem with your IQ tests and your statements unless you can articulate the success it has brought to your life. Until you can do that without putting everybody else down for not matching or exeeding your intellect --- then to me you are still a crazy cuckoo with a keyboard --- regardless of your condition. Have a nice day - Nannoo-Nannoo. <hr /></blockquote>

It is stupid to try to prove all those things!!!!!!!!

"Success is measured by stupidity" - One

Everyone with a degree in school are very stupid. Everyone who win tournaments are very stupid. Everyone who make IQ tests are very stupid.

"The real intelligent people are the ones who don't care" - One

One
04-15-2005, 04:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> It's not bad at all, and I applaud anyone willing to share their knowledge on a subject.
I'm still working on your recommended sitting positions when playing VP.....since I don't play VP, i use the suggestions for when I am at my computer......or when I am waiting,hoping, praying, for my opponent to stop shooting.<hr /></blockquote>

There is a different sitting position for every game. For Quake3 and chess the mouse is closer to my body. For Virtual Pool 3 you need to isolate the arm to get the best speed control possible, that's why the arm needs to be further away from the body, mouse is 5 cm more to the right than what I use in chess. I haven't found the best position for Quake3 yet, somewhere within 5 cm but I don't know exactly. The optimal position of your arm and mouse depends on your shoulder width.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
BY the way, there was a cult leader called himself the One...and preached that the "end" was near....and people should sell all their worldly possessions,give him the $$ and follow him to some mountain, where they would all be saved.
You ain't advocating the same, is you????? <hr /></blockquote>
My mission is much bigger than that, I care more of others than of myself. That guy was selfish that he wanted to save only a few people, and it looks like he was a fraud that just wanted people's money.

There will never be an "end" because if something exists it will always exist. End or beginning are just illusions.

nhp
04-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey One, I'll play you online chess. I wanna see how good you are. If you beat me, then you can play my brother, who is a professional chess player.

One
04-15-2005, 09:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Hey One, I'll play you online chess. I wanna see how good you are. If you beat me, then you can play my brother, who is a professional chess player. <hr /></blockquote>
I have only 1600 blitz rating in chess. I lose because I give queens and mates. I think 5-10 moves ahead and don't focus much on the first 1-2 moves. So suddenly someone makes checkmate. I play chess like pool, I make it as hard as possible with tactical games, combinations and sacrifices. I am over 2000 rating when playing slow and "safe" games where I don't take as many chances. But I want to always make the best move even if it is hard to keep all the combinations in memory.

My opening knowledge is 1900+ in blitz (I look in Fritz8 opening book after most games to see which moves are best).

Tactical knowledge 2200+ (I have been accused of cheating with a computer).

Endgame 2000+ (I don't practice this much because I play fast blitz games).

I am still at 1500-1600 blitz after 3 years of playing even when I am much better. I have lot of streaks. My real rating should be 1800 blitz, it is because I give checkmate for free, when I was a beginner I only looked 3 moves ahead and never gave a checkmate for the opponent, that's why I had 1500 rating as a beginner.

One
04-16-2005, 02:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> There is a name for your disorder, it is called autism. You are autistic (specifically you suffer from Asperberg's Syndrome). Basically this means that your brain is wired so differently from all others that you are incapable of normal interaction and understanding of others. <hr /></blockquote>
I am the opposite of Autistic. Autistic savants have good automatic calculation abilities and they don't know why they just see numbers in front of them. They see everything separate instead of the big picture, this is why they can't understand simple things. They need instructions and rituals to function in life. I don't need that. I have the best understanding than anyone on Earth, I just don't have "automatic calculation abilities" and knowledge. I do most things consciously, Autistics do most things subconsciously, that's why they appear so weird to others. I don't appear that weird to others, but when I try to do something optimally it appears weird, like moving like a smooth robot.
Autistics have the least understanding, humans are in the middle, and then there is me near the top. When you humans don't understand something you just put it at the bottom with the rest of the Autistics. I understand everything better than humans, and I can do everything better than humans if I have enough dedication to practice stupid routines, and dedication is stupidity so I don't practice stupid things, I just try to understand everything instead.

Everything you humans do is stupid, when I don't do stupid things you think I have a mental illness. It is you humans who have the mental illness, you have low level of understanding, you are narrow minded, you are ignorant. I am very open minded, I believe in everything equally, I think of all possibilities. This would make me normal and the rest of you sick!

Stretch
04-16-2005, 06:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> There is a name for your disorder, it is called autism. You are autistic (specifically you suffer from Asperberg's Syndrome). Basically this means that your brain is wired so differently from all others that you are incapable of normal interaction and understanding of others. <hr /></blockquote>
I am the opposite of Autistic. Autistic savants have good automatic calculation abilities and they don't know why they just see numbers in front of them. They see everything separate instead of the big picture, this is why they can't understand simple things. They need instructions and rituals to function in life. I don't need that. I have the best understanding than anyone on Earth, I just don't have "automatic calculation abilities" and knowledge. I do most things consciously, Autistics do most things subconsciously, that's why they appear so weird to others. I don't appear that weird to others, but when I try to do something optimally it appears weird, like moving like a smooth robot.
Autistics have the least understanding, humans are in the middle, and then there is me near the top. When you humans don't understand something you just put it at the bottom with the rest of the Autistics. I understand everything better than humans, and I can do everything better than humans if I have enough dedication to practice stupid routines, and dedication is stupidity so I don't practice stupid things, I just try to understand everything instead.

Everything you humans do is stupid, when I don't do stupid things you think I have a mental illness. It is you humans who have the mental illness, you have low level of understanding, you are narrow minded, you are ignorant. I am very open minded, I believe in everything equally, I think of all possibilities. This would make me normal and the rest of you sick!
<hr /></blockquote>

....So what are you trying to say? St.

One
04-16-2005, 11:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> There is a name for your disorder, it is called autism. You are autistic (specifically you suffer from Asperberg's Syndrome). Basically this means that your brain is wired so differently from all others that you are incapable of normal interaction and understanding of others. <hr /></blockquote>

<hr /></blockquote>

....So what are you trying to say? St. <hr /></blockquote>

What part did you not understand? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

dbankjr
04-17-2005, 12:36 AM
Wanton hubris and being pedantic are not characteristics I would connect to a person of true intellect.
jm2c /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One
04-17-2005, 02:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dbankjr:</font><hr> Wanton hubris and being pedantic are not characteristics I would connect to a person of true intellect.
jm2c /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
You can be pedantic and open minded at the same time. You can be everything! I could say anything and still be as intelligent as I already am, you cannot become less intelligent, you always go forwards. I could say stupid stuff and it wouldn't matter, I wouldn't care. I can pretend I am stupid, again I don't care. I don't have to be "afraid" that I say something bad or wrong, because it doesn't change who I am. Nothing I do will change that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can even put stupid smiley here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Stretch
04-17-2005, 05:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> There is a name for your disorder, it is called autism. You are autistic (specifically you suffer from Asperberg's Syndrome). Basically this means that your brain is wired so differently from all others that you are incapable of normal interaction and understanding of others. <hr /></blockquote>

<hr /></blockquote>

....So what are you trying to say? St. <hr /></blockquote>

What part did you not understand? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

The part where you make a point. St