PDA

View Full Version : It has been awhile.

griffith_d
04-11-2005, 07:31 PM
I just wanted to say hi to everyone, for very few, that remember me. It has been 6 to 8 months since I have even signed on. I just sent an email to cueless joey to ask about his cues.

Griff

CarolNYC
04-12-2005, 02:59 AM
Hi Back! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

SPetty
04-12-2005, 10:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>It has been 6 to 8 months since I have even signed on.<hr /></blockquote>Well, we knew you couldn't stay mad forever! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Just kidding - welcome back.

Scott Lee
04-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Griff...Welcome back! Most of us take leaves of absence from time to time! LOL Glad to see you posting again!

Scott

griffith_d
04-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks...maybe I will see you again in Houston. Hopefully I will have improved.

Griff

griffith_d
04-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Thanks,....if I remember right you had the nice place in back of the house with three tables in the Dallas area and I declined on an invite.

Griff

griffith_d
04-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Thanks...I will take a look at what looks like you latest sponser. Am I right?

Griff

cueball1950
04-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Welcome home to our lost son. Glad to have you back where you belong. sit down, pit your fet up and stay awhile..mike

tateuts
04-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Welcome back, Griff. Looks like the old crowd is coming back.

Chris

SPetty
04-13-2005, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>...if I remember right you had the nice place in back of the house with three tables in the Dallas area and I declined on an invite.<hr /></blockquote>Well, it's only two tables and kinda in front and to the right of the house...

You got back just in time for another chance, the PettyPoint CCB Chili CookOff and Tamale Eating and Pool Playing Weekend (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=185949)! We're getting a few out-of-towners in for this one, so you'd be right at home! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

griffith_d
04-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks...it is nice to hear from some of the 'ole emailers. I haven't heard from JER yet. I ought to give him a shout. I am still enjoying his cue...I made 5 on the break a couple a weeks ago and lost the game. What a pity to get hooked after that.

Griff

griffith_d
04-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Mmm Chili cookoff. I have to been know to make to mean chili and also consume mass quantities of the substance with beer, around beer, over beer, in beer....did I mention beer?

There is a very good chance that I could make this one. I got divorced so there can pull up anchor just about anytime.

I see that the date is June 25/26. I can probably make it. Should I bring my tent and sleeping back. I have a cot. I can just drive up on Friday night. Give me a map.

Griff
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>...if I remember right you had the nice place in back of the house with three tables in the Dallas area and I declined on an invite.<hr /></blockquote>Well, it's only two tables and kinda in front and to the right of the house...

You got back just in time for another chance, the PettyPoint CCB Chili CookOff and Tamale Eating and Pool Playing Weekend (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=185949)! We're getting a few out-of-towners in for this one, so you'd be right at home! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

CarolNYC
04-14-2005, 02:36 AM
Hey Griff,

[ QUOTE ]
looks like you latest sponser. Am I right?
<hr /></blockquote>

Yes, yes indeedy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Have fun at Spettys!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol