PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!

06-05-2002, 08:36 PM
Sorry, I've been watching Jay and Silent Bob. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Girls, don't forget June 22nd and 23rd at Castle Billiards. Rich Sacco and his lovely wife Mary are once again hosting the NJ State Eight Ball Championship, and their hospitality is top flight. Lovely room, full bar and restaurant, and the food is actually quite good!

Jay M
06-05-2002, 08:45 PM
Wooohooo, she's watching me /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Jay M

06-05-2002, 08:53 PM
Like a hawk, McVinney!!! LMAO

CarolNYC
06-06-2002, 04:11 AM
Jay and silent Bob? ha ha ha-on behalf of the "say no to drugs" program in NY and my daughters poster, entitled "the rack of life"(using the rack of pool balls) who took first place out of 27000 posters submitted and was featured in "pool&Billiard" magazine, heres a little tune for you!
"On my way to shooting pool, I thought I'd get high,
I was acting really cool,cause I was high,
I lost and feel like a fool, and I know why,
Cause I was high, cause I was high, cause I was high!"
SAY NO TO DRUGS!
Peace!OUT!
Carol

CarolNYC
06-06-2002, 04:15 AM
Castle is the NJ State 8-ball championship-open to all-it will be a good event and everyone is welcome!
Carol

Doctor_D
06-06-2002, 04:34 AM
Good morning:

Lorri, do not forget to mention that the NEWT Tour has some of the best 9 Ball and 8 Ball talent in the North East!

Dr. D.

Holly
06-06-2002, 07:57 AM
"Don't worry be happy" has become my musical motto these days. Nice take though Carol!

Hope to be at Castle : )
Hello Jay...so I think I sent you an email a couple months ago in response and continuance of a conversation we had when you called me and then you disapeared...yo IT guru give me a buzz? : p

Take care y'all

Holly