PDA

View Full Version : predator 2 bandwagon

bustah360
04-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Can someone tell me what the hub-bub is about with these predator 2 cues? According to the website you're not supposed to feel anything other than the feel of the hit, blah blah blah...is this true or just punk advertising? Does anyone know what the cue really feels like? They really are charging a lot of doe for something that's not even custom made...

bustah360
04-15-2005, 01:43 PM
wow...guess no one has a p2 cue to answer huh? guess I'll take that as a negative. well, that helps to know too.

JohnnyP
04-15-2005, 03:46 PM
Woody at Triangle Billiards in Orange let me hit a few with a P2. I REALLY like it, and told him I would start saving up for one. List was close to $900, but he said he could work out a better price.

howard23
04-15-2005, 03:58 PM
have a predator and use it with my joss.........its no hype.....plsys really nice and would buy it again.
regds,
howard

SPetty
04-15-2005, 04:49 PM
I like my P2, but I don't know any better. I don't have a lot of experience with other products. Glad to help.

sack316
04-17-2005, 12:24 AM
if it's any help, I have a 314 that I love. Shooting with anything else doesn't feel right anymore.I also really like their service backing the product. My ferrule cracked, when I called the first guy I talked to tald me he'd be the one handling everything for me, and he was right. Sure was nice to call and talk to one guy each time and not have to play phone tag or get shuffled through several people. Predator got my business with good product, and has kept it with great service.
oh, and PS they upgraded my otherwise fine tip to one I just happened to want more for no extra cost.