PDA

View Full Version : Pooltchr,Pooltchr-where are you???????

randyg
04-15-2005, 04:18 AM
Steve: Have you set the dates for Pool School in North Carolina yet?........SPF-randyg

pooltchr
04-15-2005, 05:14 AM
Randy...Looks like Oct 14-16.
Bob Jewett said he hopes to make it, Scott is going to try, and I have yet to hear back from Bob in OK.
Any other instructors interested, feel free to PM either me or Randy.

Candyman
04-15-2005, 07:21 AM
Is this open to anyone or invitation only? Lock in Burlington.

pooltchr
04-15-2005, 07:34 AM
The class would be open to anyone. PM Randy if you are interested. He's handling the students, I'm trying to line up all the instructors.
Thanks
Steve

Barbara
04-15-2005, 08:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Randy...Looks like Oct 14-16.
Bob Jewett said he hopes to make it, Scott is going to try, and I have yet to hear back from Bob in OK.
Any other instructors interested, feel free to PM either me or Randy. <hr /></blockquote>

How about Fran Crimi?

Barbara

Cane
04-15-2005, 09:02 AM
Steve, Randy. I'll be there! Sounds like this is going to be a great school! Sorry so slow responding Steve, but been moving and haven't been to the computer much.

Later,
Bob

pooltchr
04-15-2005, 09:35 AM
Barbara,
If Fran is interested and available, all she needs to do is send me a note.
Steve

Voodoo Daddy
04-15-2005, 09:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>How about Fran Crimi?
Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Make that happen and I'll show...although I dont rate on the certified instructors scale that is.

Barbara
04-15-2005, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>How about Fran Crimi?
Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Make that happen and I'll show...although I dont rate on the certified instructors scale that is. <hr /></blockquote>

You know Voodoo, I have that weekend open, too. That would be one helluva staff!

Barbara

Voodoo Daddy
04-15-2005, 10:02 AM
I dont have that weekend open but I would make it so if Fran goes.

Voodoo~~~a non-certified instructor /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Fran Crimi
04-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Hi Steve!

Send me all the details!

Regards,
Fran

pooltchr
04-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Fran,
Check your PM's
Steve

wolfdancer
04-15-2005, 12:09 PM
did you guys invite 1time?....or is it already
"....too many cooks....."
and who is this Fran Crimi?...should I know her?
Does she play golf?

pooltchr
04-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Thanks to all the instructors who responded. We actually had more instructors who showed interest in the project than we have room for due to a limited number of tables being made available to us.
I have firm committments from Randy, Bob "Cane" Nunley, and Scott Lee to join me in Charlotte for the class.
Hopefully, if the class is successful, we will be able to put more classes together like this in the future.
Again thanks Fran, and Bob J. and the rest for expressing interest. Guess I should have booked a bigger place, but I had no idea so many instructors would be interested.
Must be the idea of Carolina in October! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve

CarolNYC
04-16-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Make that happen and I'll show <hr /></blockquote>
Go,Steve.Go!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarolNYC
04-16-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to line up all the instructors.
<hr /></blockquote>
"You,you,your good,you!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

pooltchr
04-16-2005, 04:08 AM
Barbara,
Fran and I talked, and may work on doing something together at a later date.
Thanks for the suggestion. It gave me a good reason to get back in touch with her.
Steve

Voodoo Daddy
04-16-2005, 11:17 AM
Now I know she wont be there I can play in the Florida State Championships that weekend... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif