PDA

View Full Version : Mosconi and Moore on ESPN Classic

Cueless Joey
04-16-2005, 11:25 AM
They're playing 9-ball.
Am happy to see them on video but 9-ball is a blasphemy to these two imo.
I'd rather see them play real pool.

catscradle
04-16-2005, 01:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> They're playing 9-ball.
Am happy to see them on video but 9-ball is a blasphemy to these two imo.
I'd rather see them play real pool. <hr /></blockquote>

Screw ESPN, they might as well not show it at all if they are not going to show it at a scheduled time. I was waiting for it last week and it didn't come on. Now it is on this week, are we supposed to be psychic or something?

thepoolnerd
04-16-2005, 09:10 PM
I can't stand these old ESPN broadcasts. All of these guys are so past their prime. Does them no justice. Pretty sure its this match that Mosconi duffs an 8 in the side that even I could've made with a chopstick. Also check out the rolls on the table. The tables are so unlevel you couldn't set a beer on them without it tipping over.

christopheradams
04-17-2005, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote thepoolnerd:</font><hr> I can't stand these old ESPN broadcasts. All of these guys are so past their prime. Does them no justice. Pretty sure its this match that Mosconi duffs an 8 in the side that even I could've made with a chopstick. Also check out the rolls on the table. The tables are so unlevel you couldn't set a beer on them without it tipping over. <hr /></blockquote>

I was very entertained. Glad they actually showed it.