PDA

View Full Version : More shocking than R. Blake verdict-Gremlin Banned

Cueless Joey
04-17-2005, 10:33 PM
from AZB. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'll miss those WPBA stalker pics. lol

ras314
04-18-2005, 11:05 AM
Wonder if he is the reason the WPBA US Open people didn't want me using a camera?

landshark77
04-18-2005, 05:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr> Wonder if he is the reason the WPBA US Open people didn't want me using a camera? <hr /></blockquote>

Oh my! You look like Gremlin??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
04-19-2005, 03:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>Oh my! You look like Gremlin??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Landshark, you'll have to trust me on this, because I have met both.
ras314 doen't look anything like Gremlin. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
04-19-2005, 09:08 AM
He used to post in this forum under "HarryDC".

Did he get banned from here, too?

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
04-19-2005, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> He used to post in this forum under "HarryDC".

Did he get banned from here, too?

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

I'm surprised he has not been here under that name or another.

Wally &lt;~~ lets sleeping dogs lie.

ras314
04-19-2005, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>
ras314 doen't look anything like Gremlin. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Thank goodness! Seems like everywhere I go somebody thinks I'm someone else. At least whoever this other ugly old codger might be I now know it aint the green guy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
04-19-2005, 03:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>Oh my! You look like Gremlin??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
ras314 doen't look anything like Gremlin. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Eh, I was just cracking a bad joke...I'm great at it, LOL! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

As far as Gremlin goes...he has stated over at AZ that he only post at AZ, yet I have seen him on Southern Billiards prior to his AZ ban and on some European site under the name "Harry the Hat". Personally, I have no problem with Gremlin. I thought he was funny. And after he put me on his "ignorant" list I decided to actually try to mess with him. Oh, well...next time I see him in person I will be sure to say hey, just to see what he does and to see if he can figure me out, LMAO!

Stretch
04-19-2005, 05:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>Oh my! You look like Gremlin??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Eh, I was just cracking a bad joke...I'm great at it, LOL! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

As far as Gremlin goes...he has stated over at AZ that he only post at AZ, yet I have seen him on Southern Billiards prior to his AZ ban and on some European site under the name "Harry the Hat". Personally, I have no problem with Gremlin. I thought he was funny. And after he put me on his "ignorant" list I decided to actually try to mess with him. Oh, well...next time I see him in person I will be sure to say hey, just to see what he does and to see if he can figure me out, LMAO! <hr /></blockquote>

I bet you Pulled the wings off flyes when you were little.LOL St.~~what would you call a fly with no wings, a walk?~~

nhp
04-20-2005, 02:17 AM
AZ Billiards has now reached it's golden age.

Rich R.
04-20-2005, 03:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Eh, I was just cracking a bad joke...I'm great at it, LOL! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif<hr /></blockquote>
Landshark, the problem was not your joke, it was me ASSuming you had never seen both Gremlin and ras314. I figured that you had seen Gremlin, but ras is a little harder to find. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IIRC, ras may be in one of the pictures, I posted, from last years CCB tournament, if you feel like searching.

SpiderMan
04-20-2005, 08:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> I bet you Pulled the wings off flyes when you were little.LOL St.~~what would you call a fly with no wings, a walk?~~ <hr /></blockquote>

That reminds me of the old Gene Tracy joke about the truck driver with the talking parrot and a load of chickens ......

SpiderMan

ras314
04-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Egad, I hope no pictures floating around, I get in enough trouble as it is. I even had a little old lady in a wheelchair carry on about finally getting to meet me, I think she was thinking some sort of preacher.

That was in the elevator at the Holiday Inn during the open. Even tried to get a cheap game at the Barefoot in Virigina Beach, everybody quit the table and acted like I was some pool player. So maybe there is a pool playing preacher with a gray beard traveling around the country? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Landshark, you ought to wrangle an invite to the best little pool house in Texas chili cook off and quit teasing that cute little Georiga gal over on AzB. Don't expect gremlin will be there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
04-20-2005, 12:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr>
Landshark, you ought to wrangle an invite to the best little pool house in Texas chili cook off and quit teasing that cute little Georiga gal over on AzB. Don't expect gremlin will be there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Even if I had an invite, I can't swing Texas anytime soon. And I'm sticking to my guns that the "cute little Geroriga gal over on AZ" is an imposter. If not then she REALLY needs a date, lmao!

Wally_in_Cincy
04-20-2005, 12:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> And I'm sticking to my guns that the "cute little Geroriga gal over on AZ" is an imposter. <hr /></blockquote>

Don't be too sure. There's a pic of her on this page. Right above the lava lamps.

http://www.columbusgachamber.com/MembershipNewsletter/20050404/

Rod
04-20-2005, 01:39 PM
I did a search but couldn't find it. It was to long ago I suppose. In a thread I called One pocket, One hole. He got upset because him and his upscale friends always say one pocket. Basically I told him to shove it.

He also accused me of wanting to sell Winning one pocket without the eratta sheets. Once again, way off track. Others got on his case as well and that's the last I seen of him except AZB. What a jerk and a panty sniffer to boot.

Rod

Barbara
04-20-2005, 03:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> I did a search but couldn't find it. It was to long ago I suppose. In a thread I called One pocket, One hole. He got upset because him and his upscale friends always say one pocket. Basically I told him to shove it.

He also accused me of wanting to sell Winning one pocket without the eratta sheets. Once again, way off track. Others got on his case as well and that's the last I seen of him except AZB. What a jerk and a panty sniffer to boot.

Rod <hr /></blockquote>

I remember that! I had just bought "Winning One Pocket" off eBay for $152 and he paid a bunch more for his copy! He was nice enough to send me the eratta sheets, though.

And then you two got into that argument about what to call the game. One Pocket, 1-hole, whatever. It's still the same game.

Barbara

Rod
04-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Barbara,

Actually his buddy, one pocket shorty, had just bought winning one pocket for $500. He said shorty gets what he wants, in this case he got bent over! LOL I think there is a point where cubic dollars and the brain doesn't connect. I still have both books that I bought from GF. $80 for the pair. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod

landshark77
04-20-2005, 08:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> And I'm sticking to my guns that the "cute little Geroriga gal over on AZ" is an imposter. <hr /></blockquote>

Don't be too sure. There's a pic of her on this page. Right above the lava lamps.

http://www.columbusgachamber.com/MembershipNewsletter/20050404/ <hr /></blockquote>

Doesn't mean it is actually her posting on AZ. I know she exists...just like Debra Li. That jerk off "Peter" posed and posted as Debra Li and Tiffany Nelson on AZ....both real people...and he is GOOD at it. That's all I'm saying. I think she is fake on AZ.