PDA

View Full Version : Rainman

wolfdancer
04-18-2005, 12:10 PM
I saw the term "rainman" used here in another post.....concerning the "one"
I finally figured out who the rainman is........
It's the guy holding the umbrella for Michael Jackson

nAz
04-18-2005, 01:02 PM
The "one" is beyond us.
i think i saw him on fear factor. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
pretty cool the way he and Fran have reappeared here around the same time, i miss them both.

Deeman2
04-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Be Careful.... I heard SF got bounced over something he said to "ONE".

Deeman
will trade "ONE" for SF any day....

nAz
04-18-2005, 01:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>
Deeman
will trade "ONE" for SF any day.... <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know they are both pretty entertaining but i find Pat to be way funnier. wonder if he is a liberal?

wolfdancer
04-18-2005, 03:08 PM
you don't suppose.........there is a connection???????

wolfdancer
04-18-2005, 03:14 PM
I saw a post deleted, by SF......hope he's just temp. suspended
I, once was suspended from the board, for straying too much, and too often, from the topic of pool...stray?, moi?
That was of course before they created the non-pool section here. Anyway, one month and 10 Hail Mary's was my punishment
I'd probably add a few more Hail Mary's for whatever SF posted.

One
04-19-2005, 12:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> you don't suppose.........there is a connection???????
<hr /></blockquote>
I am connected to everything. I am everything.

wolfdancer
04-19-2005, 12:26 AM
Mr. Laakso (spelling?) what did your M.B.T.I. reveal?

Wally_in_Cincy
04-19-2005, 05:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Mr. Laakso (spelling?) what did your M.B.T.I. reveal?
<hr /></blockquote>

Laasko

One
04-19-2005, 11:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Mr. Laakso (spelling?) what did your M.B.T.I. reveal?
<hr /></blockquote>
ISTJ

Test is flawed because you can't select all options, like this one.

A) "You like to organize and make plans."

B) "You like to keep plans flexible, and you are able to adopt to new circumstances quickly."

I make plans and am open minded and change plans all the time. I keep changing the plan if I find it is wrong. It is stupid to keep doing the same plan if you know it will fail, like George W. Bush.

One
04-19-2005, 11:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Mr. Laakso (spelling?) what did your M.B.T.I. reveal?
<hr /></blockquote>

Laasko <hr /></blockquote>

I don't have a name. Just because someone made the post 'The Laasko fiasco' doesn't mean that was my name. He even said in the post that he spelled it wrong on purpose, this was 5 and half years ago.