PDA

View Full Version : U of M pool tornement

LARRY_BOY
04-20-2005, 06:58 AM
Just looked at the U of M web site and noticed pool lessons, 9 ball tornements, and classes. I thought this was great until I read a little farther and noticed that the tournements were cancelled due to lack of intrest..........to bad they don't know what they are missing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

PQQLK9
04-20-2005, 07:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> Just looked at the U of M web site and noticed pool lessons, 9 ball tornements, and classes. I thought this was great until I read a little farther and noticed that the tournements were cancelled due to lack of intrest..........to bad they don't know what they are missing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

U of M /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LARRY_BOY
04-20-2005, 07:26 AM
University of Michigan.......you know the school with the football team.

SpiderMan
04-20-2005, 07:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> University of Michigan.......you know the school with the football team. <hr /></blockquote>

I thought that was University of Mississippi /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SpiderMan

LARRY_BOY
04-20-2005, 08:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> University of Michigan.......you know the school with the football team. <hr /></blockquote>

I thought that was University of Mississippi /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Mississippi reminds me of a joke
Two guys decided that they didn't like living in Mississippi anymore so they decided to go to Michigan. They started walking and one guy says to the other we should hich hike. The other guy protested saying that something bad might happen to them if they did. A little while latter a car came along and he said look a car from Michigan is coming. The scared guy asks how he knew it was from Michigan. He says look at the license plate.....Mi thump thump ia thump thump!

pooldude
04-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Michigan has a football team???

Go Buckeyes!!!

SpiderMan
04-20-2005, 11:07 AM
On a slightly more serious note - about 20 or 25 years ago, we (Texas) seriously considered closing the "northern" border. We had so many people from Michigan panhandling in the streets that you could almost jaywalk on top of them. The parks were full of guys sleeping in rusted-out cars, with bumper stickers that said "Last one to leave Detroit, turn out the lights!" I think that's when one enterprising Dallas group started rounding them up and giving them one-way bus tickets to California, where they fit right in /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan (no tornements in Texas)

LARRY_BOY
04-20-2005, 12:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> On a slightly more serious note - about 20 or 25 years ago, we (Texas) seriously considered closing the "northern" border. We had so many people from Michigan panhandling in the streets that you could almost jaywalk on top of them. The parks were full of guys sleeping in rusted-out cars, with bumper stickers that said "Last one to leave Detroit, turn out the lights!" I think that's when one enterprising Dallas group started rounding them up and giving them one-way bus tickets to California, where they fit right in /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan (no tornements in Texas) <hr /></blockquote>

The Michigan people you speak of are called upers.........not trolls /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

thepoolnerd
04-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Lack of interest?!? Maybe they were afraid Jim Tressell would drive up north with a cue and give them all an extra spanking.

By the way, do you know what car Tressel owns???

LLoyd Carr

go bucks