PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone hear of Misdirection, when shooting

littleCajun
04-21-2005, 11:59 AM
To All:

I overheard some local players talking about shooting with misdirection. Has anyone out there heard of this?

Could any one explain what they may be talking about?

Thx

Bob_Jewett
04-21-2005, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote littleCajun:</font><hr> To All:

I overheard some local players talking about shooting with misdirection. Has anyone out there heard of this?

Could any one explain what they may be talking about?

Thx <hr /></blockquote>
I think you'll get a better answer by asking them, but...

Many oldtime players would never show where they were going to hit the cue ball before they actually hit it. Kind of like Bustamante who addresses Cuba when he wants to hit Oregon. They were said to do this on purpose to hide what they were doing.

Or, they could be referring to lemonading.

Or, maybe they are talking about certain sneaky foul shots that people play intentionally.

randyg
04-21-2005, 05:32 PM
LILCAJUN: We see a lot of "misdirection" in Pool School.

Stretch
04-21-2005, 05:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> LILCAJUN: We see a lot of "misdirection" in Pool School. <hr /></blockquote>

That's why they're there right? lol St.

randyg
04-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Right on!

pooltchr
04-21-2005, 07:38 PM
And here I thought he was talking about Gyroscopic Procession! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif LOL
Steve

Cane
04-21-2005, 08:51 PM
LMAO, Like the Gyroscopic precession shots, do ya, Steve? Used it twice tonite to take the 9-Ball tourney.
Dude thought he had me dead scratching in the side, but he was WRONG!!!

Later,
Bob

randyg
04-22-2005, 05:43 AM
Where did you learn those shots?????

Cane
04-22-2005, 07:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> Where did you learn those shots????? <hr /></blockquote>

POOL SCHOOL, of course!!! Thanks, Randy! They sure have come in handy!

Later,
Bob