PDA

View Full Version : Did Ga Young Kim have plumber's crack?

thepoolnerd
04-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Another great job ESPN. The poor girl is so nervous she's almost hyperventalating in the finals of the US open and you give her a 20 lb. microphone to clip on the back of her trousers. Couldn't they have superimposed an ad graphic for pool gloves or chalk or something? We can thank sweet loving Jesus that it wasn't Earl or Efren playing. Glad to see her win though.

cuechick
04-21-2005, 06:51 PM
That is too funny, I do have to wonder what these girls are thinking who wear those low slung pants to play pool in...HELLO?

LARRY_BOY
04-21-2005, 07:05 PM
Let me understand this you guys are complaining that a atractive woman is wearing the wrong pants? If she isn't good enough for you guys please send her over to my house......I don't even care if she brings her cue! You people need to get out of the pool hall more! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cane
04-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Question: Did Ga Young Kim have plumber's crack?

Answer: Damn skippy, and was glad to see it! Hell, I'm not politically correct. I LIKED it! I'm a 48 year old human male! OF COURSE I liked it! Any man who claims they didn't is just flat out lying... OH, I didn't say that loud enough... THEY ARE FLAT OUT LYING!!!!!!!

Solution: Hire an advisor, maybe the infamous Seymore Krak, and have him coordinate the camera work. Or adopt a Rodney Carrington format of announcing the WPBA events... if you don't know who Rodney is, then hit the DVD section of Hastings and prepare for your politically correct world to be torn to the ground!!!

Later... going to watch the replay of Ga Young Kim!! Oh, BAAAAAAAAABY!!!!!!

Later,
Bob (sorry, just feelin' a bit roudy tonite! Snapped off a 9-Ball tourney without losing a even one match today, so I FEEL GOOD!!!)

pooltchr
04-22-2005, 04:11 AM
Bob,
Congrats on the tourney victory!

Steve <--- Semi professional, unashamed, girl-watcher from way back! If I ain't lookin', I'm probably dyin'!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

randyg
04-22-2005, 05:37 AM
I think girl watching ranks way ahead of pool playing.

Sid_Vicious
04-22-2005, 05:42 AM
I miss the majority of my shots due to this "activity." It's worth it though ;-) sid

catscradle
04-22-2005, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cuechick:</font><hr> That is too funny, I do have to wonder what these girls are thinking who wear those low slung pants to play pool in...HELLO? <hr /></blockquote>

They're think "this is going to make me look hot and I'll get more endorsements" like Jeanette Lee.

pooltchr
04-22-2005, 06:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> I think girl watching ranks way ahead of pool playing. <hr /></blockquote>

I KNEW there was more common ground than just pool between us! By the way, I think half the beautiful ladies of Richardson shop at the nursery next door to your school on the weekends. Now I know why you like that location!!!
Steve

Plummerbutt
04-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey, thats PLUMMERBUTT!!! Not plumber crack. Aye yia yia, Lets get it right! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
04-23-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
these girls are thinking who wear those low slung pants <hr /></blockquote>

Because they CAN??????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

Cane
04-23-2005, 06:36 AM
LOL Good point Carol. Everyone likes attention. I tried wearing short shorts to a tourney one time... somehow it just didn't have the same effect as it does for the ladies!

Bob

CarolNYC
04-23-2005, 06:58 AM
Hi Bob,
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone likes attention <hr /></blockquote>
Absolutely! And if they look good, why not strut their stuff? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
When you look good, you feel good and hopefully, shoot good /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
. I tried wearing short shorts to a tourney one time... somehow it just didn't have the same effect as it does for the ladies! <hr /></blockquote>

Awww,well,dont worry,the next time I see you wearing short shorts, I'll whistle and woo-hoo and all that kind of good stuff /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tak care!
Carol~you havent seen nothing till you see "club clothes" in NY /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif-"what,not my daughter?" LMAO

Stretch
04-23-2005, 03:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hi Bob,
&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Everyone likes attention <hr /></blockquote>
Absolutely! And if they look good, why not strut their stuff? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
When you look good, you feel good and hopefully, shoot good /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
. I tried wearing short shorts to a tourney one time... somehow it just didn't have the same effect as it does for the ladies! <hr /></blockquote>

Awww,well,dont worry,the next time I see you wearing short shorts, I'll whistle and woo-hoo and all that kind of good stuff /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tak care!
Carol~you havent seen nothing till you see "club clothes" in NY /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif-"what,not my daughter?" LMAO <hr /></blockquote>

Dress any way you want. Pool is a sexy game. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

wolfdancer
04-23-2005, 03:26 PM
Well, you talked me into it, and besides my pants drop down
naturally, because of my beer belly. Any limits to how much I can show, before I get arrested for "indecent...."?
do you think Ga Young can crack the top 20 on the woman's tour?

Stick
04-26-2005, 06:06 PM
I am suprised that you all missed the great commentary that was going on while this was happening...

In the final rack, as 21 year old Ga Young Kim bends over for a shot on the 8-ball and shows quite a bit of skin, commentator Mitch Lawrence states, “If you don’t think there is a lot of activity going on in that young Korean body, you are mistaken.”

Classic.

Nostroke
04-26-2005, 06:38 PM
They are thinking-" I think im gonna show my butt crack"

My first 54 years on earth i saw one butt crack creep out of a female's pants. In the past 3 years i've seen more than i can count. Butt Cracks are breaking out all over and its no accident!!

This isnt the first time for GYK either.

One wise pro mentioned that if it were to occur with a few of the older and wider players, they would be fined immediately. I would be in support of that fine, but for GYK, well... maybe forty warnings are reasonable.

I am surprised that ESPN showed it though. At the 2003 US Open, they were for a time, trying to tape GYK's shirt to her pants so that no skin at all would show.

ciscodog
04-26-2005, 06:53 PM
well maybe we wil get to se karen corrs someday ause her shirts are always coming out when she plays but her shrts are too big lol

Wally_in_Cincy
04-27-2005, 05:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr>...One wise pro mentioned that if it were to occur with a few of the older and wider players, they would be fined immediately. <hr /></blockquote>

In Peoria I saw one young wide player who chose to wear tight black stretch pants that revealed just a bit too much. Bad decision on her part.

I don't remember her name.

Cane
04-27-2005, 08:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr>...One wise pro mentioned that if it were to occur with a few of the older and wider players, they would be fined immediately. <hr /></blockquote>

In Peoria I saw one young wide player who chose to wear tight black stretch pants that revealed just a bit too much. Bad decision on her part. <hr /></blockquote>

OK, C'mon guys, don't be so slanted against the larger set! (of course, speaking as a fat boy, here). To quote my hero, Ron White, "Once you've seen one woman naked...... you wanna see 'em ALL naked... It could be an old biker chick whose boobs hang down to her waist... it doesn't matter"

Later,
Bob

pooltchr
04-27-2005, 10:23 AM
"Git er Dunn!!!!"
Your bud, Larry

bustah360
04-27-2005, 02:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I miss the majority of my shots due to this "activity." It's worth it though ;-) sid <hr /></blockquote>
That's hilarious man, but I could never get distracted like that...my girl's with me on just about all of my tournaments so I'd get a beating after the beating I already took on the table. Carol should know what I'm talking about, she's small but fiesty! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Nostroke
04-27-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't know who Ron White is but we couldn't disagree more on this.