PDA

View Full Version : A meeting of the body

SPetty
04-22-2005, 07:12 AM
All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

The brain said:
"I should be in charge because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen".

The blood said:
"I should be in charge because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

The stomach said:
"I should be in charge because I process food and give all of you energy."

The legs said:
"I should be in charge because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

The eyes said:
"I should be in charge because I allow the body to see where it goes."

The rectum said:
"I should be in charge because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic.

They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story?

The a-hole is usually in charge !!

If you don't send this to at least 8 people....
who gives a S--T

(edited to change [censored] to a-hole...) /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman2
04-22-2005, 07:51 AM
I met my body for the first time and didn't like it. The first time I had sex; It was dark, it was cold, I was alone... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman

Voodoo Daddy
04-22-2005, 02:25 PM
{With Crosby, Stills and Nash singing background Voodoo steps up to the mike and sing's};

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif "Love the one your with...do do, do do do do dit dit. Dit dit dit, dit dit dit"

CarolNYC
04-23-2005, 03:33 AM
Hey Spetty,
LMAO!
[ QUOTE ]
All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

<hr /></blockquote>
So then, would that mean that people who ACT like A&amp;&amp;holes,could be diagnosed with "impacted rectum?" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Carol

GreenLion
04-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Hehehe i think also the moral of the story is:Dont tick a buthole off becuase then they will make everyone feel miserable hehe