PDA

View Full Version : 5-yr old handcuffed in school

Cueless Joey
04-23-2005, 11:28 AM
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/1114209482
If I acted like that when I was 5 in school, my teacher would smack with a ruler. Then when my mother picks me up, she'd smack me then apologize to the teacher.
I would then go home and lay on my belly and take some Levi's belt whipping from my dad.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-23-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
John Trevena, the attorney for the girl and her family, says he cannot understand why police took such drastic action.

No charges are filed against the girl, but Trevena promises legal action against the police department.

<hr /></blockquote>

Surprise.

This is probably a kid who got timeouts instead of butt-whippings. I've seen these stupid young parents in a store with a kid screaming and acting a fool and the mom says "Now Trevor, you're making me sad".

Oh Mom, you're making me want to hurl. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cueless Joey
04-23-2005, 11:57 AM
My mom had a flipflop in her purse ready for us when we went out.
One of us got out of line, FLAP!!!!!! on the side of the face.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-23-2005, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> My mom had a flipflop in her purse ready for us when we went out.
One of us got out of line, FLAP!!!!!! on the side of the face. <hr /></blockquote>

Joey,

That reminds me, I have to go to Kmart some time today. I see clones of your mom and my mom in there frequently. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally &lt;~~ got whipped in Kmart and Kroger

wolfdancer
04-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Wally, handcuffing a 5yr old is so wrong. she's much too young to learn about bondage. Personally, I would have tazed her, or maybe a shot of mace to show her what crying is really about.

Cueless Joey
04-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Tabasco sauce in the mouth sound familiar? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nhp
04-23-2005, 03:16 PM
So all of you think it is ok for those two police officers to bend the child over backwards and throw cuffs on her? Punches from a 5 year-old wouldn't hurt anyone. Plus, the kid calmed down when the police officers approached her.

Cueless Joey
04-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Nobody said it was ok for the cops to handcuff her.
But, her behavior is something we couldn't get away with in our youth.
Flashback 1970's, she would have been smacked.
There'd be no need for cops as we feared the techers and principals.
I go to high schools weekly, the kids behavior these days are unumaginable only a decade ago.

wolfdancer
04-23-2005, 03:37 PM
lighten up, with your moralistic attitude....nobody wants to see a child traumatized...not even a brat

PQQLK9
04-24-2005, 09:29 AM
Link to video click here (http://mfile.akamai.com/12929/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2005/0423/4409547.300k.asx)