Just had to post this from AZ.

http://www.casketfurniture.com/items.php/manhattan.html

wolfdancer
04-23-2005, 03:33 PM
browsing the site, I see they offer casket plans....kind of the
ultimate do-it-yourself project.

Billy_Bob
04-23-2005, 06:49 PM
For accessories, I suppose you can visit the Los Angeles County Coroner's gift shop called "Skeletons in the Closet" (I kid you not!).

From the web site...

[The shop, called Skeletons In The Closet, has been operating since September 1993. With the declining tax revenue, other concepts had to be considered to help off-set monetary losses. The intent was to use monies raised to offset the costs associated with the Youthful Drunk Driving Visitation Program (YDDVP), which uses no tax dollars as support.

This marketing effort is an outgrowth of a coffee mug and tee-shirt that had already been used to complement an annually sponsored professional Coroner conference.

Skeletons in the Closet features a complete line of quality souvenir items, such as beach towels, tee-shirts, tote bags, baseball caps, coroner toe tag key chains, boxer shorts called "undertakers," and more. Each item displays a unique Los Angeles County Coroner design such as a skeleton in Sherlock Holmes attire, a chalked-out body outline or the L.A. County Coroner seal.]

Skeletons in the Closet...
http://lacstores.co.la.ca.us/coroner/

christopheradams
04-23-2005, 07:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> browsing the site, I see they offer casket plans....kind of the
ultimate do-it-yourself project. <hr /></blockquote>

Notice on the site they say at the bottom that they can make any shape pool table you want and that an oval pool table would be cool.

I would love to play on these weird shape tables. Just to try it out. I remember seeing a weird shaped table featured in either IP or BD mag.

wolfdancer
04-24-2005, 02:29 AM
at one BCA show, there was an "L" shaped table...at another, an oval table...
I think the novelty wears off pretty quick