PDA

View Full Version : karen corr

ciscodog
04-24-2005, 07:01 AM
I just saw the lincoln cit ytourney on ESPN...Karen is not only the best woman's player in my opinion but also the sexiest WOW

randyg
04-24-2005, 07:32 AM
Stand in line behind randyg!

ciscodog
04-24-2005, 08:58 AM
why do i need to stand in line behind randyg? does he agree with me? karen is just plain hott

Stretch
04-24-2005, 09:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ciscodog:</font><hr> why do i need to stand in line behind randyg? does he agree with me? karen is just plain hott <hr /></blockquote>

Man oh man, i know one thing. You guys are NUTS if your within a day's drive of New York and your NOT at Fran's workshop this weekend with Karen and Julie....."oh Karen sweet heart could you just show my one more time where my arm should be on this one? lol" St. ~~would be all ears, and eyes!~~

ciscodog
04-24-2005, 09:42 AM
stretch, i dont kniw if i could get a lesson from karen wouldot want to keep my eyes on the balls lol ...so ou were lucky enough to get to meet her in person? is she just as hott in person /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stretch
04-24-2005, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ciscodog:</font><hr> stretch, i dont kniw if i could get a lesson from karen wouldot want to keep my eyes on the balls lol ...so ou were lucky enough to get to meet her in person? is she just as hott in person /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I have never met her in person cisco. Only that i know she was working with Fran at Fran's workshop. This would have been a golden opportunaty for some personal attention /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Unfortunately i live in Canada. Access to Pro's of this caliber is unheard of out east here. I'm just jealous i don't live around New York to take advantage of these opportunaties. St.

Deeman2
04-25-2005, 06:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> Stand in line behind randyg! <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Although I've only met Karen a couple of times, i never thought of her as sexy (although her personality could certainly make her that way). I did have a strange (non-sexual) dream about her a few months ago. Huuumm???? Anyway, my vote goes to Gerta, I've always thought she was the sexiest thing in pool, well, until Jennifer came along.... </font color>

Randy bring that "A" game on Thursday, I look forward to meeting you....

Deeman
am having jennifer's e-mail to me bronzed... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nostalgia
04-25-2005, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr>Man oh man, i know one thing. You guys are NUTS if your within a day's drive of New York and your NOT at Fran's workshop this weekend with Karen and Julie....."oh Karen sweet heart could you just show my one more time where my arm should be on this one? lol" St. ~~would be all ears, and eyes!~~<hr /></blockquote>

I was at Fran's workshop this weekend, and yes, you're nuts if you missed it /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Actually I'm glad you did, since that meant more Karen, Julie and Fran for me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As for Karen, yes, she's a wonderful person. And yes, she looks just the same in person as on TV. She also brings soft-spoken to a whole new level. She's like the Yin to Julie's Yang. I loved their brogues, too, but I've always had a soft spot for a lady with an Irish brogue /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

-Joe

Snyder1
04-25-2005, 09:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ciscodog:</font><hr> I just saw the lincoln cit ytourney on ESPN...Karen is not only the best woman's player in my opinion but also the sexiest WOW <hr /></blockquote>

Uhhhhhh ... on second thought, better not /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

wolfdancer
04-25-2005, 04:31 PM
Stretch, you still keeping 'em between the white lines?
do you know anybody that attended the workshop?

SPetty
04-25-2005, 07:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> do you know anybody that attended the workshop? <hr /></blockquote>I did. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Other CCBers: Nostalgia and Gayle in Md. I loved it! More later...