PDA

View Full Version : I'm Jealous and I need a Tune-up

Barbara
04-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Okay, two buddies of mine just got back from Fran's/Karen's/Julie's workshop today, and I get two thumbs up and snaps for the workshop.

I can't make RandyG's pool school in July because of a tourny.

For all youse BCA instructors going on the road, what are your dates?!

Barbara

ciscodog
04-25-2005, 04:52 PM
did anyone go to the workshop with karen and the others? how was it was it helpful are they nice?

Nostalgia
04-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Actually I'd give it two snaps up in Z fo'mation /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif hahahaha great reference /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Joe

ciscodog
04-25-2005, 04:55 PM
ok joe what did u get out of it and why was it good?

Barbara
04-25-2005, 05:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostalgia:</font><hr> Actually I'd give it two snaps up in Z fo'mation /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif hahahaha great reference /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Joe <hr /></blockquote>

Well Joe,

I'm just getting in some more info from attendees that I personally know that attended and I think that from the feedback was, it was a successfull event and Fran needs to have another run at it for some of us that need to go there.

Hopefully I can attend in the future and bring back a teammie that was very impressed and would do it again in a heartbeat.

(cough cough - ahem -- look at my website when I'm busy, thanks - I can travel on my non-tournament weekends.)

Barbara~~~needs a tune-up...

landshark77
04-25-2005, 06:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Fran needs to have another run at it for some of us that need to go there.

<hr /></blockquote>

I agree. I would be very interested, even if it was just Fran. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fran, while I have never met or spoken with you...I hear great things. If you do ANYTHING similar to this hopefully you could let us know let us know in as far as advance as possible. I is pooh folk. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Barbara
04-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Hey Shark,

I'm hoping that Fran will put up another date soon.

Barbara

ciscodog
04-25-2005, 06:03 PM
where was this last one held?

Nostalgia
04-25-2005, 06:03 PM
I know all about being busy. Although I wish I was busy with pool tours /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hey, you'll be at my home base in June. I play at Comet. Cool, I'll have to stop by and say hey.

As for the workshop, I can't say enough about it. Fran is wonderful, and meeting Julie and Karen was a great experience. We focused heavily on fundamentals, and got personal critiques from the instructors. How cool was it to have Karen Corr critique my form? Very /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Joe

CarolNYC
04-25-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How cool was it to have Karen Corr critique my form? <hr /></blockquote>

Good for you,Joe! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

Barbara
04-25-2005, 06:13 PM
Joe,

The JPNEWT will be there June 4th/5th, please stop by and watch some classy women play for a WPBA Qualifier!

Barbara

ciscodog
04-25-2005, 06:15 PM
where wil this be?

pooltchr
04-26-2005, 04:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
I can't make RandyG's pool school in July because of a tourny.

For all youse BCA instructors going on the road, what are your dates?!

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Barbara,
Randyg, Bob (Cane) and I believe Scott Lee and I are going to put a class together in Charlotte October 14-16.
We would love to have you there! Carolina is beautiful that time of year, so it's a nice road trip!
Steve

DickLeonard
04-26-2005, 05:50 AM
Barbara I was planning on meeting Gayle at the Clinic but I was held up in Boston.

My daughters think I should buy a Brownstone in Troy and run a Bed and Billiards. It sounds like it might work.####

Fran Crimi
04-26-2005, 06:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>

(cough cough - ahem -- look at my website when I'm busy, thanks - I can travel on my non-tournament weekends.)

<hr /></blockquote>

Oh ye of little faith,

You don't think I'd leave you out in the cold, do you? After all you've done for our players and our industry? Hell no. Send me a date and time and I'll drive out and give you that tune up. Bring along your teammies and we'll make a day of it.

Fran

Gayle in MD
04-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Hi Dick,
I am so sorry that you couldn't make it! It was just a great day, (See my Post) and the only thing that could have made it better, would be if you could have made it.

Love,
Gayle

bustah360
04-26-2005, 06:40 AM
where will this qualifier be?

Rich R.
04-26-2005, 07:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bustah360:</font><hr> where will this qualifier be? <hr /></blockquote>
All of the JPNEWT tournaments are qualifiers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
04-26-2005, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> I was planning on meeting Gayle<hr /></blockquote>and SPetty! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sorry you couldn't make it... I could have shown you that not everything from Texas is bad. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in MD
04-26-2005, 08:36 PM
At Corner Billiards, the home of Fran's American Billiard school, in Manhattan, NYC, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
04-27-2005, 06:04 AM
SPETTY now I am Doubley sorry that I missed the Clinic.####

Stretch
04-27-2005, 07:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

Oh ye of little faith,

You don't think I'd leave you out in the cold, do you? After all you've done for our players and our industry? Hell no. Send me a date and time and I'll drive out and give you that tune up. Bring along your teammies and we'll make a day of it.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>

What a Frantastic offer!! St.

Voodoo Daddy
04-27-2005, 09:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Barbara I was planning on meeting Gayle at the Clinic but I was held up in Boston.

My daughters think I should buy a Brownstone in Troy and run a Bed and Billiards. It sounds like it might work.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Can I live there? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif