PDA

View Full Version : My new pair of PFD cues..

RUNaRAK
04-25-2005, 05:42 PM
Just thought that I would share my new pair of cues. I have always liked pink ivory and butterfly points so I had Paul Drexler make me a pair of cues that I have always dreamed of.
One cue has a pigskin wrap and the other is made of cork. The cork feels fantastic. Well worth the wait and worth the money. I hope that you all enjoy them too.

Joe

My PFD cues. (http://www.thecuedealer.com/cues/images/pfd_album/index.htm)

CarolNYC
04-25-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pair of cues that I have always dreamed of
<hr /></blockquote>

Ahh,yes, dreams do come true-very unique /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Good luck with them!
Carol

sneakypapi
04-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Just like a proud new father, nothing like a getting a brand new cue or cues in your case. I have a question the pink shaft is made of? Also, the cork wrap how is that applied? is it like a thin sheet that is wrapped like a leather wrap would be?

Rich R.
04-26-2005, 02:37 AM
Very nice! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
04-26-2005, 05:10 AM
I think the Pope would approve the design. (beautiful) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RUNaRAK
04-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Pink shaft is Purple Heart. The wrap?? I am not sure but I cannot find a seam anywhere. You would have to ask Mr. Drexler that question.
I am thrilled with my latest edition. Thanks for all of the comments.

Joe

Scott Lee
04-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Beautiful cues, Joe! Are you retiring your Cognoscenti?
Either way, I hope you do well any upcoming tournaments you plan to play in! Hope to see you next time I'm in OH!

Scott

RUNaRAK
04-27-2005, 04:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Beautiful cues, Joe! Are you retiring your Cognoscenti?
Either way, I hope you do well any upcoming tournaments you plan to play in! Hope to see you next time I'm in OH!

Scott <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Scott,
Yes the Cognoscenti is retired.. At least for me, I sold it to a collector in Louisiana. He made me an offer that I could not refuse.
Let me know next time you are going to be in the area and we will have to get together.

Joe