PDA

View Full Version : I'm about 2 be a proud uncle!!!!!!!!!!

Kato
06-07-2002, 07:54 AM
My mother just called my cell at work very excited. Apparently, my as of yet born niece has decided that sticking around until term (July 23) is not in her best interst and decided at a very early age of -1 or -2 days that she's coming out early. SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO by tomorrow, my new neice, Jordan Lynne Benoit will be born and Uncle Kato is very excited. I have to go buy that baseball glove, soccer cleats, and Barbie Doll earlier than expected. Wow, makes me almost want kids.

Kato~~~is more excited than making the 9 on the snap in the case game of any tourney final.

06-07-2002, 08:04 AM

Jay M
06-07-2002, 08:07 AM
A BIG congratulations to you Kato.

Jay M

Chris Cass
06-07-2002, 09:18 AM
Hi RJ,

Please give my best to the mom and congratulations. You'ld be a great dad considering the way you are with kids already. She'll love you, I just know it. Your the best, bud.

Happy Day,

C.C.

Rich R.
06-07-2002, 09:19 AM
Congratulations Kato.
When buying those baby gifts, don't forget a pool cue. There was a vendor at Valley Forge, named Frank's Center Inc, selling very small, two piece cues in hard cases. They were just the ticket for the new baby. LOL. They have a website, http://www.frankscenterinc.com/ , but it is currently under construction. I have also seen them advertise in one of the pool magazines.
I'm sure one of these cues for the new baby would thrill the mother and father. LMAO.
Rich R.~~~my wife made me buy one and we don't have kids???

06-07-2002, 08:17 PM
Congratulations Kato!! Don't forget the Onesies that say "You got the eight and the snaps for life"!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Lorri (Who knows better than to get sucked into having any more kids! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif )

Kato
06-08-2002, 05:46 AM
No baby yet, keep you posted.

Kato

Doctor_D
06-08-2002, 05:53 AM
Good morning Kato:

Congratulations !!!

Please keep us posted.

Dr. D.

Kato
06-08-2002, 08:23 AM
It was a scam!!!!!!!! The baby pulled a move on all of us!!!!!!! I talked to my brother just now and he told me he's tired of beating his wife at gin and they're going home. Some sort of infection was causing pain. All better now.

Kato

Barbara
06-08-2002, 08:58 AM
Lorri,

When I went up to RI to see Joe Tucker, I brought up this onesie for Becky and little Joe that said, "Got Milk?"

Loved that onesie!!

Barbara

Rich R.
06-08-2002, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> It was a scam!!!!!!!! The baby pulled a move on all of us!!!!!!!
Kato <hr></blockquote>
The baby has got to be a pool player. LMAO. Rich R.

Voodoo Daddy
06-08-2002, 07:57 PM
Welcome to the Uncle club...get ready to be used as babysitter, trampoline and diaper changer. Congrats Kato...

Voodoo...Uncle twice now and not sure if the kids know that I act their age too?

cheesemouse
06-08-2002, 08:36 PM
Congradulations Kato...your going to be a 'favorite uncle' good for you.