PDA

View Full Version : Reality Shows

9 Ball Girl
04-29-2005, 11:50 AM
I have to admit that I do watch a total of 6 reality shows and I know that there are a whole bunch more out there. Anyway, this is what I watch:

Mon - Inferno 2 (MTV, 10 PM)
Tue - American Idol (Fox, 8 PM)
Wed - America's Next Top Model (UPN, 8 PM; American Idol Elimination Show, Fox 9 PM)
Thu - The Apprentice (NBC, 9 PM)
Thu - Making the Band 3 (MTV, 10 PM)

But now, the absolute BEST, REAL, GRITTY reality show in my opinion is The Contender (http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Contender/).

I believe that only a boxing fan can appreciate that one. It's great. Go Alfonso!

Who cares for those stupid celebrity couple "watch as we live our lives" reality shows??? I hear that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are going to air their home videos from when their relationship started. What is this? Do they need the money? And, get ready for this one, I heard that Bobby Brown has his own reality show coming out aptly titled, "Being Bobbi Brown". So what are we going to see there? Him shooting up? Maybe beating his wife? Geez.

wolfdancer
04-29-2005, 01:04 PM
" I hear that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are going to air their home videos from when their relationship started. "

Do you think this will start a trend?...Maybe some home movies of Pam Anderson and Tommie Lee Jones????

9 Ball Girl
04-29-2005, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>Do you think this will start a trend?...Maybe some home movies of Pam Anderson and Tommie Lee Jones???? <hr /></blockquote>I've got that one and you ain't missing much let me tell ya.

eg8r
04-29-2005, 01:37 PM
I guess I did not tell the whole truth in another thread about watching reality shows. Now that I am thinking about it (thanks a lot /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ), AI is not the only one, I also watch... <ul type="square"> Monster Garage American Chopper Biker Build-Off Monster House Extreme Makeover: Home Edition American Idol [/list] I used to watch Trading Spaces, but I got tired of it. Since it appears, by this list, I have way too much free time, I have to admit, I believe Tivo is the greatest thing since sliced bread. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Voodoo Daddy
04-29-2005, 01:56 PM
American Hot Rod = just to see who gets fired next
Flava-Flav and Bridgette Nielson = unreal, speechless

MosconiJr
05-02-2005, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
Do you think this will start a trend?...Maybe some home movies of Pam Anderson and Tommie Lee Jones???? <hr /></blockquote>

Damn...When did Pam Anderson hook up with Tommy Lee Jones?

MosconiJr