PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Denizens

AmazingBrewdini
05-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Greetings from The Amazing Brewdini!

Gifted as I am with all manner of mystical powers (not the least amongst which, is my ability to turn beer into urine),I have arisen Phoenix-like from the ashes.

Fear not the illuminati, my children. For he, and his minions are powerless before me. I, The Amazing Brewdini shall wield the light of truth and merriment and drink deeply from the sacred chalice of cold brew. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PQQLK9
05-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Obviously you think someone gives a damm.

AmazingBrewdini
05-01-2005, 04:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Obviously you think someone gives a damm. <hr /></blockquote>

Ah, feeling a mite bit testy today I see! Not to worry,
Perhaps a hog's head of beer infused with psyllium may brighten your outlook? Not that I, as you so charmingly put it "give a damn" either, oh dour one.

PQQLK9
05-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Seriously, I appreciate a keen sense of humor. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

landshark77
05-01-2005, 04:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AmazingBrewdini:</font><hr> is my ability to turn beer into urine

<hr /></blockquote>

Ok buddy! Stealing my tricks is one thing, but marketing them as your own is WRONG! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif And for the record, I can not only turn beer into urine, but I can preform the trick using a mulitude of products. For example... liquor, soda, water, milk, and even your basic juices. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
05-01-2005, 05:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AmazingBrewdini:</font><hr> is my ability to turn beer into urine

<hr /></blockquote>

Ok buddy! Stealing my tricks is one thing, but marketing them as your own is WRONG! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif And for the record, I can not only turn beer into urine, but I can preform the trick using a mulitude of products. For example... liquor, soda, water, milk, and even your basic juices. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ya but can you write your name in the snow? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

landshark77
05-01-2005, 07:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AmazingBrewdini:</font><hr> is my ability to turn beer into urine

<hr /></blockquote>

Ok buddy! Stealing my tricks is one thing, but marketing them as your own is WRONG! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif And for the record, I can not only turn beer into urine, but I can preform the trick using a mulitude of products. For example... liquor, soda, water, milk, and even your basic juices. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ya but can you write your name in the snow? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St. <hr /></blockquote>

YES! (http://www.ubersite.com/m/53360) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif (warning contains piture that could be offensive to some.)

AmazingBrewdini
05-01-2005, 07:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AmazingBrewdini:</font><hr> is my ability to turn beer into urine

<hr /></blockquote>

Zounds! I bow before your prodigious talents shark of the land. Alas, I dropped out of Hogwart's in my first quarter. Now I am just another muggle huckster. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
05-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah, it's always my luck to come in to use the facilities after these women have visited a public bathroom stall... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Stretch
05-02-2005, 02:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote AmazingBrewdini:</font><hr> is my ability to turn beer into urine

<hr /></blockquote>

Ya but can you write your name in the snow? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St. <hr /></blockquote>

YES! (http://www.ubersite.com/m/53360) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif (warning contains piture that could be offensive to some.) <hr /></blockquote>

LMFAO!!! Now THAT was funny, /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ~~LS is a riot~~

Deeman2
05-02-2005, 07:14 AM
Stretch,

Be this nut can't run 20 balls....
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Deeman

SpiderMan
05-02-2005, 07:36 AM

<hr /></blockquote>

Uhh - "whose" basic juices? You guys know each other? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

MosconiJr
05-02-2005, 01:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> (warning contains piture that could be offensive to some.) <hr /></blockquote>

Hey L/S,

Which one in the picture is you, so I will know which one to tape over my bed /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MosconiJr

landshark77
05-02-2005, 03:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MosconiJr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> (warning contains piture that could be offensive to some.) <hr /></blockquote>

Hey L/S,

Which one in the picture is you, so I will know which one to tape over my bed /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MosconiJr <hr /></blockquote>

Where is that rollseyes icon when you need it??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rod
05-02-2005, 06:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MosconiJr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> (warning contains piture that could be offensive to some.) <hr /></blockquote>

Hey L/S,

MosconiJr <hr /></blockquote>

She's the one in the center! LOL

Rod

MosconiJr
05-03-2005, 06:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>

Rod <hr /></blockquote>
I figured she was the dark headed one at the bottom of the photo with her mouth opened. She looks like she is trying to drink all of it.

landshark77
05-03-2005, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MosconiJr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>

Rod <hr /></blockquote>
I figured she was the dark headed one at the bottom of the photo with her mouth opened. She looks like she is trying to drink all of it. <hr /></blockquote>

PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE! Everyone knows that is you with your wig on! (Damn need that rollseyes icon again!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif )