PDA

View Full Version : Great tear jerker movie was on tonight

cueball1950
05-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I just watched a Hallmark movie starring And produced by Rosie O'donnell. It was called "riding the bus with my sister". also stared annie mcdowell who i think is 1 of the sexiest women on this planet. It is a true story and Rosie bought the book rights and had a screen play written to adapt for television. I think Rosie outdid herself playing this young, Autistic lady named Beth who loses the only real person she had for help (her father) and somebody has to step in and help take care of Beth.(in steps annie mcdowell as her sister who lives in NY) It really hit close to home as i have a 10 year old nephew named Bailey who is autistic. Anyway, i founf this movie to be a real tear jerker and if you know me, you know i am not a sentimental person...so if you ever get a chance to watch it, please do,,,,,mike

PQQLK9
05-02-2005, 05:46 AM
It was a good movieI enjoyed it.

landshark77
05-02-2005, 06:39 AM
I watched it and I agree about Rosie's proformance...she was excellent! BTW, if you paid attention to the commercials in between then you were able to catch more tear jerking moments. Hallmark...because I care enough.....