PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Pool

Kato
05-03-2005, 10:16 AM
All I can say is way to go George Fels for not sugar coating that show in the recent BD (at least the one I got this week). I watched it once and was absolutely horrified at what I saw. Lending Janette Lee to the show did not enhance it. How can a professional make it better? You have absolutely no idea what the shooter is doing. How can you describe what's in their heads at the time. Also, Tom Green is a moron.

Kato

Scott Lee
05-03-2005, 10:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Also, Tom Green is a moron.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

RJ...Likely why Drew Barrymore divorced him after something
like a month! LOL I've never liked him, as an actor, either!

Scott

9 Ball Girl
05-03-2005, 10:27 AM
I think one of the questions I saw somewhere was "who is Honey Labrador?" I think she's the woman who is on that new show Queer Eye for the Straight Girl. I think.

LARRY_BOY
05-03-2005, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> All I can say is way to go George Fels for not sugar coating that show in the recent BD (at least the one I got this week). I watched it once and was absolutely horrified at what I saw. Lending Janette Lee to the show did not enhance it. How can a professional make it better? You have absolutely no idea what the shooter is doing. How can you describe what's in their heads at the time. Also, Tom Green is a moron.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

HEY DON'T SAY ANY THING BAD ABOUT MY FANTISY GIRLFRIEND(JEANETTE). ANYTHING SHE DOES MAKES IT BETTER......CASE CLOSED! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-03-2005, 11:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I think one of the questions I saw somewhere was "who is Honey Labrador?" I think she's the woman who is on that new show Queer Eye for the Straight Girl. <hr /></blockquote>

correct.

she's a lesbian.

and quite a hottie