PDA

View Full Version : Woman convicted of rape

PQQLK9
05-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Woman convicted of rape

In a landmark case a 23-year-old woman has been convicted by a Bergen court for the rape of a 31-year-old man.

The woman was sentenced to nine months in prison and ordered to pay NOK 40,000 (USD 6,385) to the man.

The incident occurred on Jan. 4 last year in a Bergen apartment. The man testified that he fell asleep on a sofa and woke up to find the woman performing oral sex on him.

The woman eventually admitted sexual contact but claimed that it was voluntary and that the man was willing and smiled.

The case has attracted attention and is the first time a Norwegian woman has been charged with raping a man.

web page (http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1027927.ece)

Wally_in_Cincy
05-03-2005, 01:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> ... The man testified that he fell asleep on a sofa and woke up to find the woman performing oral sex on him.

<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah I hate when that happens. http://www.pcguide.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-03-2005, 01:03 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Wonder if he said No 'cause after all, No means No, right?

Wendy&lt;---should be sentenced for life... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

landshark77
05-03-2005, 01:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Wendy&lt;---should be sentenced for life... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but I am ROTFLMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cueless Joey
05-03-2005, 02:42 PM
wuttdahell?
What's next? Women getting convicted for giving men beer?

wolfdancer
05-03-2005, 03:15 PM
I hear ya, Wally....it used to happen to me all the time when I was a teenager....only somehow before I woke up, she managed to leave.
It's getting so, a guy ain't safe in his own bed

DebraLiStarr
05-03-2005, 04:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Wendy&lt;---should be sentenced for life... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but I am ROTFLMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Michelle,
What Wendy is saying is that we are all going to hell together. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.stellamarrs.com/images/product/postcards_full/161_pc_full.jpg

dg-in-centralpa
05-03-2005, 04:28 PM
I had something like this happen to me, but then I realized that you can't rape the willing. It was good while it lasted. I thought this is every man's fantasy, to have a women make the first move.

DG

9 Ball Girl
05-03-2005, 05:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but I am ROTFLMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Michelle,
What Wendy is saying is that we are all going to hell together. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Daaaaamn riiiiiight. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MosconiJr
05-04-2005, 06:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Dang,

All these posts by these good looking women on this topic has gotten me all tingly..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MosconiJr

Nightstalker
05-04-2005, 06:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> ... The man testified that he fell asleep on a sofa and woke up to find the woman performing oral sex on him.

<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah I hate when that happens. http://www.pcguide.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, me too.

Seriously, that guy has issues. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cane
05-04-2005, 09:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> Seriously, that guy has issues. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Absolutely right! I think the only way I would have gotten the legal system involved is if I thought there was a chance that they'd sentence her to 9 months of waking me up on the sofa! I'd take LOTS of naps!!!!

Bob

Nightstalker
05-04-2005, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cane:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> Seriously, that guy has issues. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Absolutely right! I think the only way I would have gotten the legal system involved is if I thought there was a chance that they'd sentence her to 9 months of waking me up on the sofa! I'd take LOTS of naps!!!!

Bob <hr /></blockquote>

^5, you said it! That is the only sensible approach IMO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
05-04-2005, 12:10 PM
I'd also worry about the legal system if she's under 18. HMMM..

DG

landshark77
05-04-2005, 12:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr>
Seriously, that guy has issues. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe she wasn't good...maybe her teeth got in the way??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PQQLK9
05-04-2005, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr>
Seriously, that guy has issues. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe she wasn't good...maybe her teeth got in the way??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Are you saying she sucked? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-04-2005, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Maybe she wasn't good...maybe her teeth got in the way??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Sigh. Teeth placement. Gag reflexes. Being able to breathe. They don't call it a job for nothing!

Wendy&lt;---SITC Fan... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-04-2005, 01:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Maybe she wasn't good...<hr /></blockquote>

I don't ever recall a bad one /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

of course there are some women I would not want messing around down there but I don't think he should have charged her with rape, after all, she was just trying to do him a favor

Nightstalker
05-04-2005, 02:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I'd also worry about the legal system if she's under 18. HMMM..

DG <hr /></blockquote>

The article states that she is 23.

Nightstalker
05-04-2005, 02:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Maybe she wasn't good...maybe her teeth got in the way??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Sigh. Teeth placement. Gag reflexes. Being able to breathe. They don't call it a job for nothing!

Wendy&lt;---SITC Fan... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I wouldn't know about all that, all I know is that I love being on the receiving end! (What guy doesn't? Oh wait, the guy in the article) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sack316
05-04-2005, 06:51 PM
last time I asked my girl to wake me up like that I wound up oversleeping by a few years.... hey-oh!

MosconiJr
05-05-2005, 08:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Maybe she wasn't good...maybe her teeth got in the way??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Sigh. Teeth placement. Gag reflexes. Being able to breathe. They don't call it a job for nothing!

Wendy&lt;---SITC Fan... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You girls are my heros.

MosconiJr

wolfdancer
05-05-2005, 12:37 PM
You have to think outside the box here......before you think it was wrong to convict her.
In John Grisham's novel "A Time To Kill"..the argument that he used to defend his client was..."think of that poor raped Black Girl, as a raped White girl"
Think of this poor guy waking up, to find....it's another guy
Shouldn't the law be applied equally?

9 Ball Girl
05-05-2005, 01:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You have to think outside the box here......<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">and therein lies the problem--it was outside the box ok ok just kidding couldn't help it </font color>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>before you think it was wrong to convict her.
In John Grisham's novel "A Time To Kill"..the argument that he used to defend his client was..."think of that poor murdered Black Baby, as a murdered White baby"
Think of this poor guy waking up, to find....it's another guy
Shouldn't the law be applied equally? <hr /></blockquote><font color="blue">Hmmm. I didn't think about that. Let me try to put myself in his shoes. If I wake up and a guy that I'm dating is doing that to me to wake me up, I wouldn't mind. Now if I wake up and it's a girl, well then I guess I'd have to wait it out and see how good it is! LOL

Wendy&lt;---had a liquid lunch today. let me rephrase that. had too much alcohol at lunch today!</font color>

wolfdancer
05-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Geez, I was net-surfing, and saw this.....thought it was more on the subject....thought it read www.getdowndammit.com/ (http://www.getdowndammit.com/) but it was www.hitdowndammit.com/ (http://www.hitdowndammit.com/)
and it's about Golf
What the heck...at my age Golf is more interesting anyway

Gayle in MD
05-06-2005, 05:11 AM
Hey Wendy,
That was the funniest SATC show ever, ROTFLMAO !

Gayle in Md,.... Oh how I miss that show! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif