PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Area?????

randyg
05-04-2005, 08:33 AM
I'm traveling to the East Coast and will be in the Nashville area on a Tuesday evening. Any local tournaments that I could stop and play in...any? Thanks in advance....SPF-randyg

MosconiJr
05-04-2005, 08:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> I'm traveling to the East Coast and will be in the Nashville area on a Tuesday evening. Any local tournaments that I could stop and play in...any? Thanks in advance....SPF-randyg <hr /></blockquote>
If JOB's isn't having anything, I'm sure they can put you on a room that is.

MosconiJr

Stretch
05-04-2005, 09:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> I'm traveling to the East Coast and will be in the Nashville area on a Tuesday evening. Any local tournaments that I could stop and play in...any? Thanks in advance....SPF-randyg <hr /></blockquote>

East? Nashville? lol That ain't east randy. I'm east, i.e. somewhere out in the North Atlantic accross the Bay of Fundy off the Caost of Main. ...... Otherwise, love to help ya out. Lots of action up here lately. Dooly's a Billiard Hall chain with over a hundred establishments is puting on their anual 125,ooo added Tourney. 15,ooo guarenteed 1st. There's qualifying tournaments all over the place. For 10 bucks all you need is 15 players minimum and out of that you can qualfy 4.

Otherwise you can buy your way in for 125 dollars. I like qualifing, just did last week /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif So it's a snowballing pot right. the big due is June 11th 12th. We're expecting over 1,ooo players in town for that one in a 2 day blitze. They'll be drawing for great prizes the whole time to. And not cheap ones either!

I digress.......hope you find some tournies when your out of Town. My fav or right thing to do to. St.

Deeman2
05-04-2005, 10:41 AM

<font color="blue"> Randy,

Snookers in Nashville used to have a nice little nine ball tournament on Tuesday evening at 7:00p.m. but it has been a couple of years since I played in it. JOB is the best bet. If you see Jame O. Blaylock (JOB Owner), give him my best. We played BCA together many years ago. I've got a couple of great stories I'll share on him in Vegas next time we see each other. They are not suitable for general discussion. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif</font color>

Deeman
have a safe trip...