PDA

View Full Version : Thanks RIP

Rod
06-07-2002, 06:27 PM
I called Rick and he is sending me some tips when he gets more next week. Man I'm going to be one happy camper to use a tip I like. I'm just plain tired of experimenting with tips that don't work for me.

Rip
06-07-2002, 10:32 PM
Glad it worked out Rod. I know what you mean about the experimentation. I keep bouncing back and forth between Moori, Talisman, Schon stock and Everest. Of course, my satisfaction with a particular tip is directly related to the quality of my game when using that tip. And since my game has been in the crapper recently-- I'm going to steal a rubber tip off my neighbor's walker and glue it on. I need it more than she does! LOL! Stay cool in the desert heat and hit em' straight. Rip

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rod:</font><hr> I called Rick and he is sending me some tips when he gets more next week. Man I'm going to be one happy camper to use a tip I like. I'm just plain tired of experimenting with tips that don't work for me.
<hr></blockquote>

Rod
06-08-2002, 03:17 AM
I'll pass on the walker, but desperate measures calls for action. Mine is in the $hitter at times also. I only blame the tip for loss of control. Rip must go through a lot of tips! Poor little old lady! From what I hear you look good though. Compliments of CC. Thanks buddy I really needed that. I was out in 113 degree temp working today and still managed to win a few tonight. Man is it hot. I'm just to dam old for this crap.

Rip
06-08-2002, 10:43 AM
Okay Rod, first you must learn to speak the language. The correct way to say "thank you" is "Danke Schoen". LOLLOLLOL, and pattttooooeeeyyyy! The truth of the matter--Chris Cass is a master of misinformation. After years of working as an operative for high powered government agencies he has been assigned to infiltrate the bowels of the pool world. Working in concert with a female operative known as "Barbara" aka "Babs", they have traveled the country virtually unnoticed using many disquises. Several weeks ago, CC was spotted in LV disguised as one of the top bar box players in the BCA. The trick to his powerful smash was later discovered as a 44 magnum load secretly imbedded in what appears to be an ordinary Southwest shaft. Pretty clever CC--but your secret has been uncovered! AHAA Mr.CC-- Rip~~likes fig newtons but can't stand Wayne Newton. LOL!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rod:</font><hr> I'll pass on the walker, but desperate measures calls for action. Mine is in the $hitter at times also. I only blame the tip for loss of control. Rip must go through a lot of tips! Poor little old lady! From what I hear you look good though. Compliments of CC. Thanks buddy I really needed that. I was out in 113 degree temp working today and still managed to win a few tonight. Man is it hot. I'm just to dam old for this crap. <hr></blockquote>

Barbara
06-08-2002, 03:45 PM
Rip,

You've OUTTED us!!! Arrrrggghhhh!!!

Babs~~~smoochie, smoochie!!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif!!

Chris Cass
06-08-2002, 06:23 PM
Well Barbara,

We're busted! Quick, get me that hair piece. The one with the bald spot. LOL Beer, I need Beer. I just can't perform without it. I'm secretly spying now, to find out what tips they're talking about?

One minute, I'm getting an english lesson from the wife. LOL OK, who says there's no such word as "You'ld?" Boy, she's right, I don't know jack these days.

Regards,

C.C.~~need a few more operatives....French, Italian or any kind. LOL

Chris Cass
06-08-2002, 06:46 PM
I can't believe you snitched me out Rod. Now my coach(RIP) is all over me and Bab's, short for kill ya if you call her that. Lucky for RIP he's 4562 miles away. He likes Fig Newtons not Wayne Newtons. Known for moaning sounds, as the one ball gets hit. Followed by Barbara egging him on, laughing.

Your little deal with the tips is out in the open. So, give it up. What kind? Wore out 2 tips since Vegas. Learned it from my partner in crime, tip monger Barbara. Taking over her reputaion with the leather is tough.

C.C.~~aka bald shorty.....LMAO

Rod
06-08-2002, 10:31 PM
Well Shorty, you dig your own holes. lol If I had a break like a 44 mag with a depleted urainum jacket, I'd wear out tips to. The way it is the rack just laughs at me before I break! The tip deal is for original Schon tips with a black fibre pad already glued on, from Seyberts. Since I'm not a tip killer, 6 tips will last me for a long time./ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif There about a med hard and after a little break in fit my game just perfect. Not to mention they hold chalk as good or better than any tip out there. BTW after hearing about your break, which Rip and Barbara were obviously entertained with. I thought you must be taking lessons from Patrick, using fast twitch muscle fibres or other ulterior means. lol Never dreamed of a loaded shaft, don't ever point that thing at me! lol

~~~loaded shaft, CC is relentless~~~ FOUL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
06-09-2002, 08:41 AM
Thanks Rod,

For the info on the tips. I don't break with my playing cue. It was a Cuetech I borrowed off a friend. I've been down the tip road so many times. I know how you feel. Those Schon tips are water buffalo buy the way. Just a little bit of info I've picket up at the ph.

Best regards,

C.C.~~also, RIP is taller than me too.lol

Rip
06-09-2002, 09:31 AM
CC is actually 6ft 2in tall and has a head full of thick dark hair. Keep in mind he is a chameleon and a master of disquise. When I met him in LV he was using mirrors borrowed from Siegfried and Roy to give the illusion he was
shorter. Regardless of his true height, CC smashes like King Kong.
The Schon stock tip is a WB tip with a special added mixture that was smuggled into the country strapped to the hind leg of a camel, ridden by a man with three buttocks, two teeth and one artificial leg with a real foot.
BOOOYOW, Rip

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Thanks Rod,

For the info on the tips. I don't break with my playing cue. It was a Cuetech I borrowed off a friend. I've been down the tip road so many times. I know how you feel. Those Schon tips are water buffalo buy the way. Just a little bit of info I've picket up at the ph.

Best regards,

C.C.~~also, RIP is taller than me too.lol <hr></blockquote>