PDA

View Full Version : A peak at what my next cue will be made of...

Rackin_Zack
05-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Here's a peak at one of the pieces of wood that will be used for my next cue. The cue maker sent me a nice picture of the first stage of production and thought this piece was particularly beautiful:

http://www.missouri.edu/~richardsonz/snakewood.JPG

Thanks for looking.

candyman74
05-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Thats a real nice piece of snakewood. I really love snakewood, my next cue will have it in it.

Rackin_Zack
05-05-2005, 07:53 AM
I like snakewood quite a lot as well. This will be used for a cue where the main points are snakewood and I have another cue where there will be minor snakewood points!

cycopath
05-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Last weekend at the Southern Billiards tournament, Chuck Raulston was playing with a full snakewood cue. No points, just some ring work. It was beautiful. A very nice piece of snakewood. This was a Mike Durbin built cue, Chuck's a player rep for Durbin Custom Cues.

Rackin_Zack
05-05-2005, 08:25 AM
I admired that cue when I met Chuck at the Missouri State Amature 9-ball! I agree that it is an amazing cue. My new cue will have a Ceylon ebony forearm and butt sleeve.

candyman74
05-05-2005, 10:37 PM
You'll definitely have to post the finshed cue I would have to assume it will be sweeeet!

Rackin_Zack
05-05-2005, 10:48 PM
I'll post them as they come in I'm sure. I enjoy sharing pictures of my cues...lol. I know I like to see pictures of others cues so I figure do unto others!