PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Virginia and DC 9 Ball Players!

JMD in VA
05-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Hello my fellow Virginian's and residents of the District of Columbia!

I hope that 2005 has been a good year for everyone so far. Hopefully I am about to make it a little better for some of you. I am announcing the 2nd Annual Virginia State 9 Ball Championships. The dates for this years tournament are July 23-24, 2005. I have changed a few technical items and 1 hotel but we are using the same format as we did last year and the same venue. We are adding the option this year for everyone to purchase t-shirts or polo's with the State tourney logo on it. If you are interested, shoot me an email back and let me know if you would like one or the other. I have attached a copy of this year's flyer along with this email for you to have and to pass out to anyone you think would be interested and eligible to play. You will notice that Todd's Cue and Pro Shop (Parrot Cues) is sponsoring and coordinating the sign ups for this year. If you see me around town or at a tournament you may still sign up with me. I am expecting quick responses this year as far as sign ups, so your best bet is to get your money in as soon as possible to secure your spot. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Todd's shop or send me a PM. Don't miss this opportunity to become the State Champion represent your state at the 30th U.S. Open.

Can't wait to see you all at this year's State Championships

Joshua M. Dickerson
Tournament Director/Promoter

landshark77
05-05-2005, 03:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr> Don't miss this opportunity to become the State Champion represent your state at the 30th U.S. Open.

<hr /></blockquote>

Guess this is one of those no girls allowed tourneys??

JMD in VA
05-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Unfortunately yes.

JMD in VA

Rich R.
05-05-2005, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> one of those no girls allowed tourneys?? <hr /></blockquote>It's also only open to Virginia and D.C residents, so you are out anyway. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi Josh! I hope this tourney is as successful as it was last year. Good for you for having a tourney that recognizes the great players in your area.

Wendy&lt;---it's a hot tourney directed by a hot guy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif See you soon! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

landshark77
05-05-2005, 07:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> one of those no girls allowed tourneys?? <hr /></blockquote>It's also only open to Virginia and D.C residents, so you are out anyway. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe not....go to DC and tell ANYONE that you live in West Virginia...they reply back 100% of the time "oh ok...Western Virginia...I've been to Northern Virginia." So technically, at least according to the city folk, I DO live in VA. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
05-05-2005, 07:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Maybe not....go to DC and tell ANYONE that you live in West Virginia...they reply back 100% of the time "oh ok...Western Virginia...I've been to Northern Virginia." So technically, at least according to the city folk, I DO live in VA. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
According to the real "city folk", WV isn't on the same planet, let alone in the same state. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

West Virginia, the state where everyone is family. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RailbirdJAM
05-05-2005, 07:59 PM
We will definitely be attending the 2nd Annual Virginia State 9-Ball Championship! Chris Lauer from Fredericksburg, Virginia, came in first place last year and is the defending champion! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The $500 paid entry fee to the U.S. Open in September is a nice prize, plus the extra traveling cash! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The tournament ran smooth as butter last year. I'm looking forward to a bowl of that award-winning chile served at The Playing Field in Richmond, Virginia! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

See you there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RailbirdJAM

SPetty
05-07-2005, 03:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RailbirdJAM:</font><hr> I'm looking forward to a bowl of that award-winning chile served at The Playing Field in Richmond, Virginia! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif<hr /></blockquote>Hi JAM,

There's gonna be some pretty darn good chili at the CCB Chili CookOff (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=190841&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1) in Texas near the end of June. Think you guys can make it then? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian in VA
05-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Need a judge?

Gawd I love chili but I don't think I can make it. But you never know...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian