PDA

View Full Version : NY'ers who want to quit smoking!

CarolNYC
05-06-2005, 02:32 AM
If anyone in the NYC area is looking to quit smoking by way of the patch, dial 311, they're giving out 45000 nicotine patch kits donated by Pfizer
Carol

Rich R.
05-06-2005, 02:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> If anyone in the NYC area is looking to quit smoking by way of the patch, dial 311, they're giving out 45000 nicotine patch kits donated by Pfizer
Carol <hr /></blockquote>
Carol, are you going to give it a try?

I hope so, and maybe get some for Jim too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I want the both of you around for a long time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
05-06-2005, 06:28 AM
Eh...you don't need no patch...just get knocked up...then quiting should be smooth sailing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
05-06-2005, 06:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Eh...you don't need no patch...just get knocked up...then quiting should be smooth sailing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I want to have my camera in hand, when Carol makes this suggestion to Jim. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
05-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Uhh, been there,done that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Oldest now lives in Maui,Hawaii
2nd, gets Electrical Engineer degree this spring and just got called for Local #3 Electrician Apprentice program
And last, my 16 yr. old

YOUR TURN! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Carol~LMAO

CarolNYC
05-06-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Carol, are you going to give it a try?
<hr /></blockquote>
YEP-we returned from dinner last night~10 pm-made the call-it was already up in the 16,000's!

[ QUOTE ]
want the both of you around for a long time. <hr /></blockquote>

I love you,too!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
05-06-2005, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

Told you last Sunday that I quit smoking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rich R.
05-06-2005, 10:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Told you last Sunday that I quit smoking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Are you saying that "Congratulations" are in order? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

landshark77
05-06-2005, 11:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Told you last Sunday that I quit smoking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Are you saying that "Congratulations" are in order? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'll let you know in about 18 years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
05-06-2005, 11:39 AM
So,
are you saying a little "Landshark" is on its way?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

landshark77
05-06-2005, 11:45 AM
You guys don't do stuble hints at all do you??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

YES!!!

CarolNYC
05-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Well,well,well,
Congratulations-this is awesome-I wish you the very,very best!

Father, we thank you for your marvellous gift; you have allowed us to share in your divine parenthood. During this time of waiting, we ask you to protect and nurture these first mysterious stirrings of life. May our child come safely into the light of the world and to the new birth of baptism. Mother of God, we entrust our child to your loving heart.

Amen

You go girl!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
05-07-2005, 06:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> You guys don't do stuble hints at all do you??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

YES!!! <hr /></blockquote>
Pool players aren't the brightest people in the world. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Congratulations and I wish you are Cory all the best. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vagabond
05-07-2005, 07:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

will little shark be a pool player?Congratulations.
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Told you last Sunday that I quit smoking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Qtec
05-08-2005, 06:30 AM
Take care. Pretty soon you might be hanging around street corners hoping to score a patch! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

landshark77
05-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Thanx guys and sorry for hijacking your thread Carol.

CarolNYC
05-09-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Take care. <hr /></blockquote>
That was sweet, "Q":):):)
I will!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif