PDA

View Full Version : Chicago 14.1 tournament today

dmgwalsh
05-07-2005, 05:43 AM
A $500.00 added straight pool tounament starts at 11:00 a.m. this morning at RED SHOE BILLIARDS, 12009 S. Pulaski Rd., ALSIP, ILLINOIS 60658 ,(708) 388-3700. Games to 100, Single elimination.

rukiddingme
05-07-2005, 05:51 AM
Hope to see you there.
ruk

Scott Lee
05-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Dennis & Veronique...Good luck to you both!

Scott

rukiddingme
05-07-2005, 11:37 PM
I was a spectator. The field aws small but there was some really quality play. Gerorge Fels and Piggy Banks participated. It ended up with Jeff Carter and Dallas West in the finals. Jeff won it.
Sailor came down from Racine to support everyone.
Afterwards we went to Palace Billiards to see the end of the Viking Tournamnet.
Jamie Baraks, Marco Marquez, Jeff Seargent and one other player whose name escpes me were in the semis. Jamie won it all.
What a wonderful day this was!
ruk

dmgwalsh
05-09-2005, 07:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Dennis &amp; Veronique...Good luck to you both!

Scott <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks for the thought, Scott. But I wasn't able to participate. I had to leave for Rockford by 2:00 p.m. to attend to some family functions. I went over to Red Shoes at noon, hoping to see a little straight pool. I was shocked to see that both Dallas West and Jeff Carter were competing.
I didn't get to see Dallas stroke the ball as he got a bye the first round and I had to leave. I did get to watch Carter play Denny Keehan, Fels playing Piggy, Latimer/Grau, Lavin/Kleine. Then Sailor introduced me to Dallas West. Kind of bummed out I didn't get to see more. I guess I'll get some of the lowdown tonight.

By the way Scott, did you get enough interest for that pool school in Chicago for June? Dennis

Scott Lee
05-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Dennis...The pool school has been pushed back. I'm unable to get to Chicago before the end of June.

Scott

SPetty
05-09-2005, 01:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> I'm unable to get to Chicago before the end of June.<hr /></blockquote>Right after you judge at the PettyPoint CCB Chili CookOff and Tamale Eating and Pool Playing Weekend? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif