PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Eurowest cue - now in NC

1pRoscoe
05-09-2005, 08:04 AM
If anyone sees this cue in the NC area (Charlotte/Fayettesville area), please let me know. This cue was stolen from me on Friday, May 6. The person who stole it is named Steve Adkins, and he drives a silver Ford Taurus with Texas plates.

I have his contact information and am filing a police report this morning. His is avoiding all calls from me as well as anyone else in the 512 area code. If you see him using this cue in the area, please take it from him on the spot, as technically it is not his. It is MINE.

Btw - his phone number is 512.785.4441 if anyone could actually get him on the phone..... please let him know it would behoove him to pay me for that cue...

Thanks -

Ross

cue stolen:
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/15328/euro_custombutt.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/15328/euro_blueveneers.jpg

cueball1950
05-09-2005, 06:30 PM
go get em roscoe. we had a similar thing/theft happen here a couple of years ago. the kids name was Dave King and he was from the Ohio area. good decent player. nobody has seen nor heard from him since he was suppose to take this other kids $1400.oo Schon to NYC to get a leather wrap put on it. He befriended this other kid for about 6 or 7 months here in Albany. then when he got in good with him he did his evil deed..........steal a mans cue....cannot get any lower than that.....................mike

1pRoscoe
05-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Well thanks to a guy on AZB that saw my post, I think this will be resolved VERY soon - hopefully by tonight. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

catscradle
05-12-2005, 03:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> go get em roscoe. we had a similar thing/theft happen here a couple of years ago. the kids name was Dave King and he was from the Ohio area. good decent player. nobody has seen nor heard from him since he was suppose to take this other kids $1400.oo Schon to NYC to get a leather wrap put on it. He befriended this other kid for about 6 or 7 months here in Albany. then when he got in good with him he did his evil deed..........steal a mans cue....cannot get any lower than that.....................mike <hr /></blockquote>

The guy is not only a thief, he is not a very practical one. Invest 6 or 7 months to steal a 1400.00 cue?

Rackin_Zack
05-12-2005, 09:23 AM
I'll tell you what, if someone I knew stole any of my cues I would follow him to the ends of the earth to get them back and obtain remuneration. Even if said remuneration had to be taken out of his posterior!

bustah360
05-12-2005, 04:19 PM
I would too, but unfortunately I don't know who took my mike capone. That still pisses me off to no end, it was the one night I left my cue case in the trunk! This was a couple of years back.

cueball1950
05-12-2005, 08:19 PM
I agree cats, but apparently he and his girlfriend were working in the area for a while. sure glad i did not buy that 7' diamond smart table that he had for sale. i would probably be in jail right now...lol.......mike