PDA

View Full Version : Cue update #2...had to share

Rackin_Zack
05-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Well, I just got my second update on my upcoming cue and just had to share! My meager words cannot describe:

http://www.missouri.edu/~richardsonz/forearm.jpg

Cueless Joey
05-09-2005, 10:53 PM
I'm gonna edit the pic and auction the cue on Fleabay. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
The cue looks sick. With snakewood and ebony, that'll hit a ton and a half.

LARRY_BOY
05-10-2005, 02:48 AM
Can I have your old cue? That is one of the most beautiful cues I have seen....

Rackin_Zack
05-10-2005, 06:51 AM
I just knew you were the one behind all of the fraudulent ebay auctions here as of late. The thing that amazes me most is that the cue doesn't even have a finish on it yet and the snakewood still looks gorgeous!

Rackin_Zack
05-10-2005, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> Can I have your old cue? That is one of the most beautiful cues I have seen.... <hr /></blockquote>

Well, I suppose everything is for sale for the right price. I had been mulling over whether or not to sell the cue but have decided to keep it. That is unless you want to make me an offer I can't refuse...lol.

tateuts
05-10-2005, 07:42 AM
Zack,

I am sincere when I say that is going to be one bitchin' cue. Is that a Fanelli? I assume the forearm is cored.

Chris

catscradle
05-10-2005, 07:48 AM
Which one of the cues you have on the way is that? I see the butterfly and think Fanelli.

Rackin_Zack
05-10-2005, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> Zack,

I am sincere when I say that is going to be one bitchin' cue. Is that a Fanelli? I assume the forearm is cored.

Chris <hr /></blockquote>

This is indeed the Fanelli that I have on order. However, I don't believe it is going to be cored, at least Paul hasn't said anything to me about coring it. When I ordered it I told him that I would prefer it be between 19 and 20 ounces with closer to 19 being the preference and he said that it shouldn't be a problem.

candyman74
05-10-2005, 08:17 PM
you know what I think about it. It is Aaaaawwwwwwwsome! Jealosy sits in LOL. Seriously great cue.

Rackin_Zack
05-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the compliment! I can't wait to see the completed cue and what it will look like once it's had a nice finish applied. The snakewood is simply unreal!

CarolNYC
05-11-2005, 02:32 AM
WOW-thats really beautiful!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JohnnyP
05-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Hmmm... either that's a funky taper, or you unchecked "Constrain Proportions" when you resized it in Photo Shop.

Nice wood, though.

Rackin_Zack
05-11-2005, 09:36 AM
I actually didn't resize the picture. I cropped it so that it was straight and then rotated it. This picture is just a piece of the original picture. The reason the taper looks odd is because the picture was taken at an angle and as the taper moves away from you it looks increasingly more drastic. just like if you looked at parallel lines going away from you it would look as though there was a taper to them. I hope this makes sense. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif