PDA

View Full Version : I'm Freaking Out (for real)

nhp
05-11-2005, 04:45 AM
Ok so I'm sure some of you remember a long time ago I posted about being depressed after breaking up with a girl I was in a long relationship with blah blah blah. Well I'm way over that now, couldn't care less. My new girlfriend who I've been with for 4 months now I thought I knew her pretty well, apparently I don't. She is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever dated so naturally I am very interested in her. Today she decided to be honest with me and share some of the 'naughty' things she has done recently. A few weeks ago she broke into my ex-girlfriends house and stole something worth about $400. That 'something' I bought for her as a gift right before she broke up with me. I remember telling my current girlfriend about that, but I didn't mean that I wanted it back! I was just telling her it was ironic how I paid alot of money for a gift to make her happy and she dumped me two weeks later. So after she told me this, I started freaking out, telling her she could have gotten arrested for robbery, etc. I was also freaking out because what if it gets pinned on me? I wouldn't accept the item, I told her to get rid of it, or at least just keep it away from me, because even though I had nothing to do with it, I feel incredibly guilty. My girlfriend then tells me that she thinks I am too 'moral' and that she'd thought I would get a kick out it. So after I am simmering down about this whole thing, she blurts out how she also broke into the ex-boyfriend of one of her friends and stole something for her friend. I asked her when, and she said "a few days ago". So now I am thinking "holy #$%@ who am I dating !?!?" and I am even afraid to break up with her because I don't know if she's gonna do something to get even with me if I do. I thought this girl was the sweetest thing in the world but apparently she is not. I think she is a little crazy and she feels like a stranger all of a sudden. Help please! I need advice.

SnakebyteXX
05-11-2005, 05:25 AM
You have good reason to be concerned. Your 'girlfriend' is guilty of breaking and entering (B&E) and felony burglary both punishable by time in prison. Based on your description of her alleged motives she is obviously emotionally unstable and unclear on the difference between right and wrong. By sharing her exploits with you and offering to share the loot she is seeking your approval of her bizarre high risk behavior. In doing so she is inviting you to become a co-conspirator in her criminal activities in a misguided effort to express her loyalty and bind you closer to her. You should explain to her that this is NOT the way to win your affection and that you do not condone theft of any kind.

It would be a very good idea to see that the item that she stole from your ex-girlfriend is returned as soon as possible. This can be done anonymously but it MUST be done. Your gift was just that a gift - no strings attached - once given it became her property to do with as she wished. Your expressions of resentment and remorse regarding its value and the loss you felt have unintentionally fueled the fire here.

After the item has been safely returned it would be in your best interest to carefully distance yourself from this unstable person (new girlfriend) as gently but firmly as you can. You DO NOT want to place yourself on the list of future victims by alienating or angering her. This woman sounds as if she has all the makings of a stalker - proceed with care or you may end up with more trouble than you ever thought possible.

Good luck.

Snake

PQQLK9
05-11-2005, 05:50 AM
She sounds scarry to say the least. If she was ugly it would be a no brainer but since she is beautiful just kiss and walk away.

The media is reporting that the infamous "Runaway Bride" has a Rap sheet for theivery.

web page (http://www.insidebayarea.com/argus/news/ci_2722294)

Its said that past behavior is a good indicator of future behavior.

Good luck and sleep with one eye open.

Sid_Vicious
05-11-2005, 06:04 AM
"It would be a very good idea to see that the item that she stole from your ex-girlfriend is returned as soon as possible."

I would not do that, not with the ramifications of what might happen. Run like hell from this woman and act like nothing happened concerning the theft. Lastly, don't post on a discussion board about it...sid

MosconiJr
05-11-2005, 06:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> My new girlfriend who I've been with for 4 months now I thought I knew her pretty well, apparently I don't. She is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever dated so naturally I am very interested in her. Today she decided to be honest with me and share some of the 'naughty' things she has done recently. A few weeks ago she broke into my ex-girlfriends house and stole something worth about $400. That 'something' I bought for her as a gift right before she broke up with me. I remember telling my current girlfriend about that, but I didn't mean that I wanted it back! I was just telling her it was ironic how I paid alot of money for a gift to make her happy and she dumped me two weeks later. So after she told me this, I started freaking out, telling her she could have gotten arrested for robbery, etc. I was also freaking out because what if it gets pinned on me? I wouldn't accept the item, I told her to get rid of it, or at least just keep it away from me, because even though I had nothing to do with it, I feel incredibly guilty. My girlfriend then tells me that she thinks I am too 'moral' and that she'd thought I would get a kick out it. So after I am simmering down about this whole thing, she blurts out how she also broke into the ex-boyfriend of one of her friends and stole something for her friend. I asked her when, and she said "a few days ago". So now I am thinking "holy #$%@ who am I dating !?!?" and I am even afraid to break up with her because I don't know if she's gonna do something to get even with me if I do. I thought this girl was the sweetest thing in the world but apparently she is not. I think she is a little crazy and she feels like a stranger all of a sudden. Help please! I need advice. <hr /></blockquote>
What's her #. She sounds pretty interesting to me /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

She has many of the same qualities as our girlfriends here. LandShark...9 Ball Girl....Have either of you been doing any breaking (not heartbreaking) and entering lately?

MosconiJr

Qtec
05-11-2005, 06:20 AM
Do you really need to ask?

Q

SpiderMan
05-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Do you really believe that the only people reading your posts are the ones you want to read your posts? Dangerous move here. Chances are your ex will find out now, from someone who knows her. And you're in it together since admitting knowlege of the crime.

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
05-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Don't listen to the rest of these jealous posters here. A beautiful woman, that has the skills, and the daring to be a "Cat-Burglar" I'm getting excited just thinking about it.
Say, somewhere down the road, you are temp. unemployed....do you end up homeless?...No, because she can break into homes, and "borrow" some $$...you'll pay it back later on...sure you will.
My suggestion is to hang on to this talented lady...just don't give her my home address.

The "Catwoman" was also a big turn on.....

nhp
05-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Lets let this thread die, no more posts please.