PDA

View Full Version : How to get a loose grip without thinking

littleCajun
05-11-2005, 07:41 AM
I have come up with a way to have a loose grip on my cue every time without even thinking about it.

1st you have to have a dog.
2nd you must let the dog loose to run out into the neighborhood.

Then you must be clumsy and trip over your feet and fall face first in your driveway, But be quick enough to catch yourself with your hands. Ensuring that you sprain your grip hand. Your hand will turn black and blue and hurt like hell if you grip your cue to hard.

And there you have it. I have tried it and it works great.

And Just in time for Vegas. Yeah baby!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Fred Agnir
05-11-2005, 08:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote littleCajun:</font><hr> Your hand will turn black and blue and hurt like hell if you grip your cue to hard.

And Just in time for Vegas. Yeah baby!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Believe it or not, a local guy who used to be certified in the BCA instructor program would advocate taping a tack, pointed side toward your palm. That would give you immediate feedback if your grip was too tight.

Fred

Stretch
05-11-2005, 09:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote littleCajun:</font><hr> I have come up with a way to have a loose grip on my cue every time without even thinking about it.

1st you have to have a dog.
2nd you must let the dog loose to run out into the neighborhood.

Then you must be clumsy and trip over your feet and fall face first in your driveway, But be quick enough to catch yourself with your hands. Ensuring that you sprain your grip hand. Your hand will turn black and blue and hurt like hell if you grip your cue to hard.

And Just in time for Vegas. Yeah baby!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I think #### said on here once that you should cradle the cue like you were holding on to a baby bird. As for your unfortunate starring role in Americas Funniest Home Videos...ouch. I did that once too, but i saved the drink! lol St.

Fran Crimi
05-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Or you can have an ice storm and spend 4 hours chipping ice away from the front of your house. That works too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watch out that you don't send your break stick flying through the air. Did that one a few times.

Fran

Barbara
05-11-2005, 09:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>
Watch out that you don't send your break stick flying through the air. Did that one a few times.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>

Or blast a piece of chalk into the face of a student... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh wait, I never did that... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Fran Crimi
05-11-2005, 09:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
Or blast a piece of chalk into the face of a student... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh wait, I never did that... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

YEEEEOUCH! That must have hurt. Who did that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Fran