PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, LandShark77

MosconiJr
05-12-2005, 05:54 AM
Today is LandShark77 birthday. Let's all wish her a happy one before she gets on the booze really heavy /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Happy Birthday, L/S. Hope you have many more.

MosconiJr

Barbara
05-12-2005, 06:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MosconiJr:</font><hr> Today is LandShark77 birthday. Let's all wish her a happy one before she gets on the booze really heavy /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Happy Birthday, L/S. Hope you have many more.

MosconiJr <hr /></blockquote>

I don't believe she will be imbibing today. She is expecting.

Happy Birthday!

Barbara

9 Ball Girl
05-12-2005, 06:45 AM
Happy happy birthday baby!!!

And congrats on your new addition! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
05-12-2005, 07:14 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

eg8r

PQQLK9
05-12-2005, 07:29 AM
Happy 77th birthday Landy, hope u have many mo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MosconiJr
05-12-2005, 08:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Happy happy birthday baby!!!

And congrats on your new addition! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LandShark and LandPup. I feel bad for her husband. He won't have a chance.

MosconiJr

landshark77
05-12-2005, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MosconiJr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Happy happy birthday baby!!!

And congrats on your new addition! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Do sharks have pups??? I must have been dozing in that Biology class. And don't feel bad for the man...this is partially his fault too you know. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

landshark77
05-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Thanx again Barbara, as well as Nick, Wendy, and Eg8r, for the birthday wishes. You guys are great. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dg-in-centralpa
05-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Happy Birthday! Is this the first addition to your family? If so, be ready for sleepless nights.LOL My daughter got day and night mixed up. Guess who got to stay up all night and try to work the next day? She's 14 now and a real pleasure. Congrats!

DG

Stretch
05-12-2005, 05:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote MosconiJr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Happy happy birthday baby!!!

Do sharks have pups??? I must have been dozing in that Biology class. And don't feel bad for the man...this is partially his fault too you know. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

...as i'm sure he will be abundently reminded lol. St. ~~Sincerest congradulations, and happy birthday!~~

landshark77
05-12-2005, 07:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Happy Birthday! Is this the first addition to your family? If so, be ready for sleepless nights.LOL My daughter got day and night mixed up. Guess who got to stay up all night and try to work the next day? She's 14 now and a real pleasure. Congrats!

DG <hr /></blockquote>

Thank you and yes it is our first...we opted for the trial run...the 100% money back... no questions asked feature...I just hope we won't have to battle it out in court for the next 18 years...I am kinda scared it was one of those Nigerian scammers that I worked the deal out with. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif No really...I am used to not sleeping..though lately 11pm is a bit late for me, LOL!

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes.

Rod
05-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Happy Birthday! LS -AND- many more to come. Geez your getting to be an old broad now - - kids and all that stuff. Congrats on the little tyke to as well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

CarolNYC
05-13-2005, 12:57 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michelle,
And many,many more to come!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif~"go Landshark,ish your birthday............" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rich R.
05-13-2005, 07:21 AM
I'm late, as usual. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Happy Birthday and I hope you have many more to come. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran Crimi
05-13-2005, 07:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I'm late, as usual. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Me too...hope you had a happy birthday, and happy birthday 'to be' to your little one on the way.

Fran

Brian in VA
05-13-2005, 10:05 AM
I'm late too cause I just saw it.

Happy Birthday and congrats on becoming a parent, the only thing more rewarding and frustrating than pool!

Brian in VA

landshark77
05-13-2005, 11:23 AM
Thanx Rod, Rich, Carol, Fran, and Brian...better late than never...at least that is what I tell the bill collectors on a bad month, LMAO!

Gayle in MD
05-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Happy birthday, and happy birth day, lol.
Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
05-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Hey, happy B-day. And yes, sharks have pups.

Kato

Stretch
05-14-2005, 02:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Hey, happy B-day. And yes, sharks have pups.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

.....with teeth lol. St. ~~joins the chorus of well wishers~~