PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Vegas?

SPetty
05-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Anyone going to Vegas for the BCA tourneys? There doesn't seem to be as much excitement and participation (from the CCB) for this event as in past years.

Who's going? Who's playing? What event? Team names?

I'll be there from Monday 16th thru Saturday 21st.

littleCajun
05-12-2005, 01:04 PM
I will see you there, I will be playing singles and with the Mako Sharks.

ChrisW
05-12-2005, 02:47 PM
I am doin it all.
Scotch Doubles
Open singles
Open team_____"The Judges"

Goood luck to all who attend.
Whitey

Vagabond
05-12-2005, 10:27 PM
I will be there from the evening of 14th till 22nd.I will be spying on every one from CCB.It may be me who will be sitting next to you in the coffee shop/sunbathing at pool on alawn chair next to u,standing in the line next to u at splash bar to get a drink.I am not going to post my observations/ findings on the Internet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fred Agnir
05-13-2005, 05:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> I will be there from the evening of 14th till 22nd.I will be spying on every one from CCB.It may be me who will be sitting next to you in the coffee shop/sunbathing at pool on alawn chair next to u,standing in the line next to u at splash bar to get a drink.I am not going to post my observations/ findings on the Internet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>I'm easy to find. That would suck if you don't say hello.

Fred

Vagabond
05-13-2005, 05:36 AM
Don` take it seriously folks.I have other things to do.I am just kidding.
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Vagabond
05-13-2005, 05:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>I'm easy to find. That would suck if you don't say hello.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Fred,
If u promise me that he will not try to sell me a pool.LOL cue.Do u have a booth?Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SPetty
05-13-2005, 06:48 PM
The last link on this page is a $10 discount coupon for the Rio seafood buffet:

http://www.a2zlasvegas.com/coupons.html

Harold Acosta
05-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Could you gather any and all types of business cards and send them to me?

That way I could keep my business card wallet up to date. (BTW, I already have two wallets thanks to Carol NYC and Barbara).

Barbara
05-14-2005, 05:58 AM
Harold,

You mean Carol "Two Scoops" (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=131716&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=) NYC!

Barbara

SPetty
05-14-2005, 08:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Could you gather any and all types of business cards and send them to me? <hr /></blockquote>You betcha, Harold. I'd be glad to help. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cuechick
05-14-2005, 05:07 PM
I am here, just lost my first match double hill, whaaaa? Oh well, I thank god got a bye into the next round so I do not have to play at 10:30 ( for me 1:30) tonight...I play tomorrow afternoon.

FYI: Steve Lypsky (sp?) won a q'er for the pro event...

SPetty
05-14-2005, 09:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cuechick:</font><hr> FYI: Steve Lipsky won a q'er for the pro event... <hr /></blockquote>Thanks for the heads up about Steve. I hadn't heard that. His wife is playing in the women's event as well. I found the pro player list on line:

http://www.bca-pool.com/play/tournaments/9ballpro/9ball_main.shtml#2005_Player_Lists_

Sorry about that first match. That's tough. It's always better to win the first one. (Um, duh!)

That time change is a booger, eh? I'm staying up late tonight trying to condition myself for next week. I normally go to bed around 9:30 - 10:00. That's 7:30 Vegas time!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jimmy B
05-15-2005, 01:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>I'm easy to find. That would suck if you don't say hello.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Fred,
If u promise me that he will not try to sell me a pool.LOL cue.Do u have a booth?Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I don't think Fred sells cues, or anything other then himself (cheap) for that matter.

JB

SPetty
05-15-2005, 07:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cuechick:</font><hr> FYI: Steve Lipsky won a q'er for the pro event... <hr /></blockquote>Just checked the brackets and saw that Steve drew Earl Strickland for his first match.

SpiderMan
05-16-2005, 07:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> The last link on this page is a $10 discount coupon for the Rio seafood buffet:

http://www.a2zlasvegas.com/coupons.html
<hr /></blockquote>

AIEEEEE! I can't take this anymore .....

SpiderMan

Deeman2
05-16-2005, 08:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>AIEEEEE! I can't take this anymore .....

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Calm down. Remember, the Chili Wolfoff is only a month or so away...</font color>

Deeman

daviddjmp
05-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Hey, SP-

I will be there for the first time playing on a local 8-ball league team. I drive in tomorrow and will be there until Saturday or until the Team(Crown Billiards II) is eliminated. This will be new for me, but Ned Morris has a cue half way done and we will finish the design on that as he will be in the stealth booth. Looking forward to playing a lot of pool, even though it is on bar boxes-