PDA

View Full Version : Missed A Pool Interview?

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2005, 09:08 AM
The poster Richard Cranium on AZB posted this link from the BCA site with videos of interviews from various Pros:

Image Campaign (http://www.bca-pool.com/marketing/imagecampaign.shtml)

Rich R.
05-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Thank you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
05-16-2005, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> The poster Richard Cranium on AZB posted this link from the BCA site with videos of interviews from various Pros:
<hr /></blockquote>

Richard Cranium? Sounds like a D*ck Head /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

PQQLK9
05-16-2005, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> The poster Richard Cranium on AZB posted this link from the BCA site with videos of interviews from various Pros:
<hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Something I always thought but never said. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiderMan
05-16-2005, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> The poster Richard Cranium on AZB posted this link from the BCA site with videos of interviews from various Pros:
<hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Something I always thought but never said. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Me too, but I left the tact at home today /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SpiderMan

Deeman2
05-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Spiderman,

I saw the Richard Craineium Team at the Dallas SWEL. I wondered if that was the name of their bar or whatever but never got the chance to ask. A couple of their guys played very well. I was sure you'd know who they were.

Deeman