PDA

View Full Version : April IP

Cane
05-15-2005, 09:42 AM
Well, I guess the Pony Express found a new horse to ride into Oklahoma. Got my April issue of IP yesterday... anyone got May yet?

Later,
Bob

Scott Lee
05-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Bob...Nope! But then it's ONLY half way through May! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Scott

Ives
05-16-2005, 10:29 AM
I emailed IP about my may issue and was told that because it is a May/June issue it wasn't shipped till mid may. Should be coming soon.

Rich R.
05-16-2005, 10:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ives:</font><hr> Should be coming soon. <hr /></blockquote>
We'll see about that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pooltchr
05-16-2005, 01:25 PM
I got the May/June /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif...Putnam on the cover

woody_968
05-16-2005, 03:56 PM
May,,, heck Im still waiting on March!!!

BigRigTom
05-16-2005, 05:30 PM
I finally got my April issue last week..... and it is really a good issue. I was watching the Mosconi Cup on ESPN2 and reading about it in the mag at the same time Sat. Morning....there is always something positive about life if you look hard enough! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
OOOO!
I almost forgot to mention, I had the Mosconi cup recorded on TIVO /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scott Lee
05-21-2005, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> I got the May/June /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif...Putnam on the cover <hr /></blockquote>

Steve...I just got the June BD today! STILL no IP... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Scott

Wally_in_Cincy
05-21-2005, 11:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr>
Steve...I just got the June BD today! STILL no IP... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Scott <hr /></blockquote>

Got that BD yesterday. Still no May IP.

Rich R.
05-21-2005, 02:00 PM
I haven't received my May/June IP, but then, I haven't received my June BD either. The mail is slow here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If I don't receive the IP soon, I guess I will have to contact them again, for the third issue in a row. They are making it very hard for me to renew. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JimS
05-22-2005, 05:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I haven't received my May/June IP, but then, I haven't received my June BD either. The mail is slow here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If I don't receive the IP soon, I guess I will have to contact them again, for the third issue in a row. They are making it very hard for me to renew. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah...... but you will. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It's too good to not re-up.

"I make you think I'm delicious with the stuff that I say..." "I'm the best you can get have you guessed me yet. I'm the ...." /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
05-22-2005, 06:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JimS:</font><hr>Yeah...... but you will. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It's too good to not re-up. <hr /></blockquote>
Your probably right Jim, but I wish I didn't have to beg for delivery each month. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

They ain't making it easy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

pooltchr
05-22-2005, 03:17 PM
Scott,
How about our girl on the cover!!!! The "Palace Guard" is one of the sales guys I work with at Sterling. Also, did you read the response to John Barton's letter about the BCA in the letters? I wish they would have addressed some of the concerns JB brought up rather than just spinning the whole thing.
sj

Scott Lee
05-22-2005, 10:04 PM
Steve...Yeah I read it. I read Bill Meacham's letter too, and he worked for the BCA for 2 years in Co. Springs. The BCA "spin" sounds just like the same kind of 'spin' that's coming out of another 'headquarters', some 2000 miles east! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif A shame that we can't just cut through all the political crap and work together for the benefit of the sport, instead of a few BCA 'politicians' working for their one end. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sad, but not surprising...

Scott

catscradle
05-24-2005, 03:55 AM
I still haven't received May yet either. I'm not going to bother contacting them again, either they get it to me or they don't. I'm glad I got this subscription for free, but there is no way I will be resubscribing when the time comes. Of all the magazines I've gotten over the years this is the only one that was not in my mail before the cover date. It takes more than just good content to run a good magazine.

Cologuy
05-24-2005, 08:06 AM
I don't have May either, and will not contact them again. I started my subscription in October 2004 and this is the fourth time, out of 8 months, that I haven't received my mag without either calling or emailing them. Unfortunately, I did pay for the subscription. Not a lot of money, but still sort of a loss. I'll just consider it my donation to a bad business.

9 Ball Girl
05-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Well, from what I gather, it's suppose to be a May/June issue so I'm guessing that even if it's delivered some time in June, it would not be considered "late"?

I haven't received it either but I'm waiting patiently. I'm especially looking forward to this issue because of the SBE coverage. I used to be able to download the issues before receiving them in the mail (yes, I would get desperate), but now it's $1 to download them and I won't be doing that.

Wendy&lt;---waiting...

SPetty
05-24-2005, 09:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> ...but now it's $1 to download them and I won't be doing that.<hr /></blockquote>I'd be happy to do that, but I haven't received any notification that it's available for download since the first one they charged $1 for.