PDA

View Full Version : Intresting match up (WPBA)

nAz
05-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Gerda Hofstatter Vs. Jasmine Ouschan @ the BCA open.
wonder if all of Friesach Austria will be watching this.
wish i was there to watch the whole open... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rich R.
05-16-2005, 06:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Gerda Hofstatter Vs. Jasmine Ouschan @ the BCA open.
wonder if all of Friesach Austria will be watching this.
wish i was there to watch the whole open... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I would love to see that match too, not to mention all of the other matches. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cueless Joey
05-16-2005, 10:41 PM
We know where the men are going to sit around in this session. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Scott Lee
05-16-2005, 10:55 PM
As good as Gerda plays, Jasmine in on a definite winning streak. I wouldn't be surprised to see her win this match, even as young as she is! Good luck to them both! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scott Lee

Cueless Joey
05-16-2005, 11:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> As good as Gerda plays, Jasmine in on a definite winning streak. I wouldn't be surprised to see her win this match, even as young as she is! Good luck to them both! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>
I wonder if they drop their elbows. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SplinterHands
05-17-2005, 04:32 AM
Gerda won. Hopefully, Ewa Laurence will beat Jennifer Barretta.

bustah360
05-17-2005, 08:16 AM
Im rooting for Jennifer all the way.

Rackin_Zack
05-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Same here, go Jenn!

Scott Lee
05-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Me too! Ewa has already won many, many times. I like to see the young players upset the top women...and it doesn't happen very often anyway!

Scott Lee

SplinterHands
05-18-2005, 06:05 AM
Yeah, Ewa won. I hope she gets to the television matches so we can hear Mitch commentate on the "Striking Viking"!

LARRY_BOY
05-18-2005, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> Yeah, Ewa won. I hope she gets to the television matches so we can hear Mitch commentate on the "Striking Viking"! <hr /></blockquote>

It might be a good time for Ewa to reinvent herself.....I mean after all the "striking viking" only lasts so long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-18-2005, 12:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr>It might be a good time for Ewa to reinvent herself.....I mean after all the "striking viking" only lasts so long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

"Still fairly hot Stockholmite"?

MosconiJr
05-18-2005, 01:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr>It might be a good time for Ewa to reinvent herself.....I mean after all the "striking viking" only lasts so long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

"Still fairly hot Stockholmite"?

<hr /></blockquote>

"80% speed" Swede
"not completely to your disliking" Viking

Rich R.
05-18-2005, 07:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr>It might be a good time for Ewa to reinvent herself.....I mean after all the "striking viking" only lasts so long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I think Mitch is more caught up in that name that Ewa.

BTW, she still looks very "striiking". JMHO /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

SplinterHands
05-19-2005, 04:24 AM
OK. Ewa knocked off Jennifer Chen and now faces Karen Corr. Mitch must be proud. By the way, Jasmin is still hanging tough. It would be nice to see her on TV. Is she 18 yet? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

catscradle
05-19-2005, 05:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr>It might be a good time for Ewa to reinvent herself.....I mean after all the "striking viking" only lasts so long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

BTW, she still looks very "striiking". JMHO /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I have to agree. Eventually, she'll probably become the "sagging viking", but she is holding on pretty well. I'm willing to bet it is well earned and she works as hard at maintaining her body and looks as she does her pool game.

Fran Crimi
05-19-2005, 06:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr>It might be a good time for Ewa to reinvent herself.....I mean after all the "striking viking" only lasts so long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

BTW, she still looks very "striiking". JMHO /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I have to agree. Eventually, she'll probably become the "sagging viking", but she is holding on pretty well. I'm willing to bet it is well earned and she works as hard at maintaining her body and looks as she does her pool game.
<hr /></blockquote>

I wouln't worry too much about her nickname if I were you all. I'm sure she'll be long retired before any of you will be able to criticize her looks..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fran

LARRY_BOY
05-19-2005, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> OK. Ewa knocked off Jennifer Chen and now faces Karen Corr. Mitch must be proud. By the way, Jasmin is still hanging tough. It would be nice to see her on TV. Is she 18 yet? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Why? What did you have in mind? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SplinterHands
05-19-2005, 01:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> OK. Ewa knocked off Jennifer Chen and now faces Karen Corr. Mitch must be proud. By the way, Jasmin is still hanging tough. It would be nice to see her on TV. Is she 18 yet? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Why? What did you have in mind? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

She could get her citizenship so she could vote in the next election.